Chapter 3 - Brief Meeting

He woke up when someone opened the door hurriedly. He finally saw Milluki's mother and little Illumi. The woman was wearing a kimono, while the little boy with short black hair was wearing a sweatshirt and shorts. Compared to what he looked like in the future, Illumi looks cute and kinda...Squishy.

Killua wasn't born yet, so the craziness level of the two could be considered normal?

They came towards, and Mother peered over the crib, examining the baby's body as if it was a product. Friday watched as the red glowing dot in her electronic visor slowly move left to right.

"Make sure to take care of him and help him become a great assassin, alright dear?" The woman said.

"Yes, Mother." The five-year-old Illumi replied bluntly, but on the contrary, his big dark eyes watch the baby with noticeable interest. Seeing those eyes, Friday's couldn't help but burst into laughter. The baby's laugh was cute and tickled the heart of the listener. With no control over his body, his small legs jerked happily, hands reaching towards Illumi.

"Good. Now, let's go continue your training." Kikyo grabbed Illumi's hand and left the room. Illumi showed some signs of wanting to stay longer in his eyes, but he turned his head away and followed Mother. It was a very brief meeting...

He was about to fall back asleep when a figure appeared beside the crib, shocking him wide awake. The body was about to cry when the stranger reached down and picked him. The action was very gentle... The person held him in a way that he couldn't see his face. But glancing down on the familiar clothes and the person's small scratched up hands. It was no other than...Illumi!

The young boy didn't say anything and just held him for a couple of minutes. As if he was calculating his time to return back to training, he lowered the baby down and gave it a glance before silently dashing out of the room. Being held by Illumi... He didn't dislike it.

Author's Note: 

Illumi seeing Milluki for the first time: ╰(◉_◉)╯

---

Thanks for reading!