Chapter 20.5 - All Figured Out

The next morning.

"Fuc-!"

Friday's eyes widened, before quickly shutting his mouth.

"Oh? Did Little Milky just try to curse?"

When he opened his eyes, Friday thought an alien climbed into his crib. The next second later, he realized it was just Maha laying next to him, staring at him with his huge black eyes. Again.

"Googoo gaga?" He avoided Maha's gaze.

After a few interactions with Maha, Friday discovered something really annoying - the reason why he can't figure Maha out.

"Milky, I know you can understand me. Speak, you intelligent lifeform!"

...

Maha has already seen right through him.

"...Gago ka!" The baby giggled as a dumb baby would do, pretending not to understand.

Every time Maha visits him, he would do these weird antics to catch him off guard, trying to make him reveal his true self. Friday sighed inside his heart. Normally, he wouldn't slip up, but due to reminiscing his past, he wasn't his best today.

Geez, old man. You've been doing this for a couple of months now. When will you give up? Look, I'm just a normal baby. -_-

After staring at the baby for a long time, Maha finally let him off. "I guess not today?"

Maha jump out of the crib and walked towards the door without looking back.

The old man's small figure stopped at the door as if he was thinking about something to say before he leaves. In the end, he didn't say anything and left the room.

When the door closed behind him, a small smile could be seen on Maha's wrinkled face.

It's better to not spoil the surprise. Tonight, I might see who my great-great-grandson really is.

Author's Note:

Kaiga: I don't know if his new hatsu is OP or just plain stupid and useless.

Friday: It's an awesome hatsu! Hmph! You really have a bad sense of awesomeness Kaiga!

Kaiga: *Breaths in* *Breaths out* Whatever you say~

Friday: :)

--- 

Look! Maha looks like an Alien 👽!

Thank you for reading the story and all of the support! Love the comments!