Chapter 32.5 - Distracting Rai

After dialing the old geezer's number, Friday raised the old cell phone to his ears. He stole a glance at the "sleeping" Rai before returning his attention to the call when the other person picked up.

"Greetings, Milky. Heard you got your ass whooped?" Friday heard the old man chuckling on the other side of the phone.

Friday kept his irritation down and proceeded with his intended performance. Acting like a spoiled and lovable grandson, Friday cutely responded back to the old geezer. "...Hello, Grandpapa! Mhm...I'm alright! It hurts a little bit. Be careful next time? Ok, I will!"

After listening to Friday, Maha stayed silent for a second before bursting out laughing. "Acting cute, calling me grandpapa? Did my old brain finally collapsed on me and gave me auditory hallucinations? Or, did aliens took over your body?"

Shut up, old man.

The old man laughed again. "I'm just kidding. Someone's there listening, right?"

"Yes! Remember your promise to give me a big hug when I come back, ok?"

Maha caught on. "Ah... So you're going to leave, now? Aight, I'll remember to tell Lulu that you'll be gone for six months. I'll also keep the family from going ballistic, especially after you two got kidnapped. Anyway, if you don't come home in six months, I'll consider you dead. If that happens, I'll have your unborn little brother take your place and entertain me."

"Mhm. Yeah... I'll really be careful next time." This is the perfect time for him to run-away. With Kikyo pregnant with Killua, they'll have to focus more on the unborn baby. If they're too worried and decided to search every nook and cranny of the whole world to find him, Friday already told Maha to take care of it. "Tell Mama, Papa, and Grandpa that I super duper love them! I can't wait to see them soon!... What? You want to talk to Rai about Silva for 30 minutes? Alright, I'll give the phone to him!"

Maha is keen enough to know that his great-great-grandson wants him to entertain the fellow servant as he escapes. The old man sighed a little inside. Thinking about being used as a tool by this youngster, Maha couldn't help but shake his head.

Friday strode over to Rai and lightly shook him awake. The butler awfully pretended that he just woke up and asked Friday what's the matter. Friday shoved the old cellphone in Rai's hands before telling the servant that he'll be going to the bathroom.

Rai, "Hello?"

Maha, "Hello, Rai. I've heard that you're simping on Silva?

Simping? What's that?

Rai, "...Master Maha, I think you've had enough of cyberspace for the day."

---

With Rai preoccupied, he didn't regard that Friday went out for the bathroom, even though there's already one in the room.

It's already late at night, so Friday didn't see too many patients in the hall. Just a couple of doctors and nurses rushing to their destinations.

Even though he sucks at fighting, Friday was still a trained assassin. He skillfully made sure that no one took sight of him as he made his way to the elevator and pressed the lowest floor.

On the way to the elevator, Friday saw the hospital map next to a fire extinguisher. After studying it for a brief moment, Friday memorized the where the exits and places he needed to go to.

Unbeknownst to him, there's a red-head trailing behind him. Using Zetsu, Hisoka silently observed the little boy, curious of what the boy is up to. Sneaking away without his bodyguards, Hisoka felt like the boy is just offering his life to him.

After getting the floor number the little boy got off, Hisoka entered another elevator. 

Author's Note:

Another chapter this weekend! Yay~! Well, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! That's all~.

Thanks for reading and all the support!