Chapter 18 - Impressions

Time flew by in the blink of an eye. Tomorrow will be Milluki's first birthday.

Sitting on Silva's lap, Friday yawned as he watched Silva's big hand flip the page of the sports newspaper.

Hey! I wasn't done reading that page! Well, whatever.

As the patriarch of the Zoldyck Family, Silva was always busy working, either killing people or doing paperwork. This was one of the rare times he had spare time and spent it with Milluki. On that note, busy and rarely visit him could be applied to most of the Zoldyck family. Kikyo was busy training Illumi. Illumi was busy training. Still full of vigor for an old man in his 50s, Zeno kill at least one target a day or accompany his son to work. As for Maha, he was the one he spent time with the most, and Friday found the ancient man's company quite...interesting. Maha also sometimes join Silva's or Zeno's missions for his own amusement.

Even though everyone's off doing their own business, they still make time to spend time with each other like any regular family. For example, they'll eat breakfast and dinner together, planning it beforehand so their schedule won't interfere with each other.

As time went by, Friday got to admit, his impression of the Zoldyck family changed. Every time a family member visits him- in front of a baby- they put their guard down, revealing new sides of themselves to Friday.

The Zoldyck Family... They're actually quite normal.

If anyone else besides Friday transmigrated into Milluki's body, perhaps they might have a different opinion. Living with murderers, the thought of it would be scary, right? Knowing that you're being raised to become one as well seems insane, yes? If you're a person of good moral character or a just normal human, the answer to both questions would probably be yes.

For Friday, everything is perfectly fine. Nothing seems wrong~?

Friday yawned again and leaned comfortably against Silva's chest, getting tired at reading something about soccer. Noticing his son's small actions, Silva gently rubbed Friday's head, "Tired?"

The baby looked up at his handsome father. He reached out his adorable small hands and touched Silva's face. "Papa!"

Silva smiled, interpreting the baby's actions to "I want to spend more time with Papa!" This also reminded him of that time when Milluki spoke his first words a couple months ago. Hearing "Papa!" as his son's first word, his heart erupted with joy, realizing the happiness of being a father.

If Friday heard Silva's thoughts, he'll probably give this proud father a chuckle. "Papa" could mean something else you know~?

Sigh.

Even though he could speak now, it was very limited. He could say a full sentence if he wants to, but to avoid suspicion, Friday could only say simple words or two words to talk to people. It would be weird if they heard a first-year-old say, "Yo, dad. This sports newspaper is super boring, let's read yaoi instead~?"

A servant knocked on the door.

Silva, "Come in."

Just like Gotoh was to Killua. The servant who entered Silva's room was the one in charge of taking care of Milluki. His name is Rai. A young man with brown hair in his twenties. His looks are not bad. Though, like all the others, Rai always has a stone face devoid of emotions. He was assigned to Milluki the day Milluki became part of the family. After spending time with Rai - the servant changing his diapers and feeding him poisoned milk, playing with him with his favorite rattle...The overall impression of him was not bad. Sadly...

He's a bottom. _(:3 」∠)_

Friday quickly lost interest in the servant.

"Master Silva, Madam Kikyo will be arriving, and it's time for Young Master Milluki's nap."

Hearing the servant's news, Silva wore a rare helpless expression.

"Dispose of this." He handed the servant the sports newspaper. He then looked at the baby on his lap and smiled softly, lifting the cute baby up and kissing Milluki's forehead. "Have sweet dreams. I'll see you tomorrow, birthday boy."

He then handed Milluki to the blushing male servant.

Rai. I get it. You have a crush on my hot father. -_-

Author's Note:

Rai: I-I don't have a crush on Master Silva!

Friday: Right. ^_^

Thanks for reading!