Party

I pulled up to the airport and have been waiting in the lobby fir about 30 minutes.

" alright Mr. maxwell he's all set" the airport lady said while holding my puppy. I ordered an all white blue eyed pitbull and damn he was cute.

I took him and all his stuff to the car. I made sure to put the mats down before I pulled off just in case this nigga piss in my car.

I went straight to pets mart. I held the puppy in one hand and pushed the cart with another.
As I walked mad shut was getting dumped in the cart. Food, clothes, soap, brushes, and three beds was in my cart. I walked in the section to buy a collar and leash but there was so manny options. I put the puppy down because my arm was getting tired.

Of course I reached for the gold chain collar with matching leash.

" woah" a little boy said walking up to the puppy and petting him.

" it's so tiny just like mine. My daddy just bought me one." he said in his little voice.

" he's gonna grow up and be bigger than you" I joked.

" RJ!" A dude came around the corner and seen him with the puppy.

" oh you found a friend" he laughed then picked the kid up.

" I'm sorry about that" he apologized to me. I looked at him and something clicked.

" hey your the dude that came with Harmoney to get the kids." I said then picked my dog up.

" umm yea I'm Rio." He put his hand out and I just nodded.

" I'm rio too" the kid said. He was funny.

" it's my birthday! Money and the babies are gonna be at my party. You should come. My favorite superhero's are taking the day off just to be there." He smiled.

" Yea your welcomed to come by. There's gonna be a bunch of stuff for the kids there then for the dads I was having a little basketball game on my court and bar service. The game starts at 7 and every dad on the winning team gets $500 dollars. Something little so everyone can have the money fun." He was kinda cool and I didn't get any bad vibes from him. Usually he would of been shit for even touching my girl but imma Waite and see what he's about.

" wouldn't Harmoney mind? Plus if I do go I'll have to bring my little cousin and my girlfriend. Maybe this guy too" I don't think Harmoneys gonna like me just popping up.

" I don't mind and nether does the birthday boy. Plus some of your family is going to be there anyway anyone is welcomed." He was too chill for me.

" what part of town you stay in? Or do I just get the address from Harmoney?" I wanted to know what he could afford. 

" here I'll just airdrop you the address" he took out his phone and my phone went off. His house wasn't too far from mine.

" ok thanks" I said.

Minutes later I checked out and headed home. When I got there there was a pizza dude walking to his car. I opened the garage door grabbed my new son a couple bags and went inside.

" see yo ass could of went and got me some food" prince said opening a box and shaking his head.

" not ya hoe" I joked.

" yours been mad all day" he shot back and k shook my head.

" aye , tell me why I ran into the nigga Harmoney pulled up with." I put my puppy on the counter.

" and? What you do now?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

" he having some kid party and a cash prize for some basket ball game. We got an invite" I started opening up some of the stuff I bought.

" let's go I'm tired of being in this house" I bet he was. He couldn't be on time for practice so he couldn't play ball, and he missed every job interview he got. Some of it was my fault but not all of it.

" Harmoney don't know though. Well I don't know if he's gonna tell her" I scratched my head.

"They got food and shit to do so I'm goin and I'm taking the dog. He might get me some hoes" he said pointing to my puppy.

I walked into my room to see my girl looking good on the bed. She had on some pantys and one of my old shirts.

" baby we got invited to a little get together. Go put some clothes on so we can go." I said while rubbing her butt.

" what party?" She asked looking excited.

" rio, harmony boyfriend having a little birthday party for his son. There gonna be some adult stuff there to do I said I'll go, plus there's gonna be a game." Her mood changed when I mentioned harmony.

" oh ok" she still got up to get dressed.

MONEY POV

hours later.

" baby I got it" rio helped me put more drinks into the cooler for the kids.it was about 30 kids running around his backyard.ark was running around in his mini Spider-Man outfit.

My babies were being watched by the nanny's rio hired which left me to just talk with the other moms.

" girl ain't no way in hell I'm letting hope play basketball. That's some boy shit" one mom said about her daughter. I didn't really care to remember there names. The moms were really stress free and spoiled. A few were cool but most were mean and judged everything.

" bae!" I heard rio yell and was glad he rescued me. I walked over to him.

" you wanna help set these water bottles up.. I know you don't wanna be over there with them like that." He smiled.

" thanks babe" I said and put the water bottles  on the table.

" imma go get the guys." He walked away and I continued.

As dudes and moms walked over I heard little whispering going around the moms.

" damn"

" he gotta be a new friend, ain't no way this my first time seeing that."

" and he comes with a puppy, I got something he can take home instead"

I looked up to see what they were talking about and got confused as fuck.

I looked to my right to see rio and gave him a look.

" bae don't be mad, it's a family party.. he's your family. If it's an issue I'll tell him to go" he rubbed my back. The last thing I needed was koi being told to leave a party he got invited to.

" my bad we a little late" koi said dapping up rio.

" nah y'all good. The game finna start so y'all can head to the middle of the court and you can sit with the moms if you want. The food is still warm and we have drinks around too." Him and the boys walked away leaving me and koi's whatever she was.