Life

Three months later

Koi pov

" what you think it is?" Jason asked me passing me a blunt.

" I hope it's a boy but I feel like it's a girl" I smiled.

" well you see what I think it is" he said dusting off his pink polo shirt.

" umm can y'all niggas hurry up Im hungry" Ashley said walking in the garage snatching the blunt away from Jason.

" man come on" I laughed. She put the blunt out.

I walked to the kitchen and went striatum to Harmoney.

" so king is not a choice in the names huh?" My dad asked Harmoney.

" no pops it's not" she laughed. Their relationship is kinda better than me and my dads. They y'all about anything and he calls her his daughter.

" pops you know we don't need another king running around getting in trouble around here" I said walking up behind Harmoney. I put my head in the dip of her neck and put both my hands on her belly. It wasn't that big yet since she was only four months but I could tell there was something in there.

" finally your done with Jason because we're ready to eat" she said referring to her and the baby. Before we opened the food we all went in the front yard to see what the gender was.

Ashley was the only one that knew what we were having and she made sure today was special.
She got these planes to shoot out the gender color in smoke in the clouds. When we got outside she called them and up went a blue and pink plane. We waited until Ashley started counting down. 3...2....1..... a deep blue came out of the planes and I couldn't help but jump up and down. I grabbed Harmoney and kissed her for making me what I always wanted.

" baby I love you so much" I said then I kissed her agin.

" that's my boy!" My dad said with his arms open to give me a hug. Other family members came to congratulate us and we all went inside to eat.

Ashley made sure me and Harmoney had a different seat than everyone else and that our table was different also.

" so girl what y'all gonna name him now that y'all know he's a him?" Ashley asked Harmoney. Harmoney looked at me and I nodded my head.

"lurenzo " Harmoney whispered to Ashley and she smiled. The two of them also became close in a way. They not bestie close but they more like step sister close. Harmoney damn sure don't be telling her everything but they do talk about some stuff.

"Baby this Mac and cheese is good" I told Harmoney. We had food catered but she insisted on making the Mac and cheese.

She smiled. As the day went on people started leaving and I was getting happy. I didn't really like a bunch of people in our new house, shit nobody ever came to my old house.

When everyone left I hired some people to clean up because I wasn't gonna let Harmoney do it and I damn sure wasn't gonna do it.
It took them at least an hour to have our home looking like new.

" baby I missed you" Harmoney said as I walked in our room.

" girl we was in the same house all day" I laughed and took my shirt off.

" yea but you wasn't with me, you was with everyone one else." She already had on one of my shirts and probably nothing underneath. I walked over to her side of the bed.

" we I'm with you and our SON now" I smiled and bent down to kiss her.

" koi don't be looking at me like that" she laughed.