King koi

" baby.... baby... come on baby we gotta go" I heard koi threw my sleep. I woke up to him rubbing my butt.

I got up and got ready to leave.
We walked off the plain and there was two cars waiting for us. I already knew the BMW was koi's because I've seen him in two already.

We got to the car and he put my bags inside. He drove to a nice ass house. We got out the car and walked inside the house.

" our room is upstairs" he nodded his head upstairs so I can lead.

The room he directed me to was big as hell. My favorite part was the bathroom because I really wanted to take a shower right now.

Koi went to the mini fridge and took a water.

" imma be back in about two hours" he took a sip of his water.

" what you gotta do anyway" I laid on the bed and he walked Ofer and smacked my ass.

" I told you I gotta do some work" I rolled my eyes.

" well duhhh but what kind of work ,like what is it you gotta do?" I sat up so he couldn't touch my butt.

" you don't need to be worrying about all that. Just know that I'm good, your good we're both good." He started heading towards the door and I just dropped the conversation. When he left I hopped in the shower. I got out the shower and put my bathing suit on. I asked kim if she wanted to go to the beach with me but her lazy ass said no.

Since the beach was basically in koi's back yard I just walked to it.

While at the beach I took pictures, made snaps and just laid on the beach. It felt so calming.

I felt something blocking my shade and I opened my eyes to koi.

" look at you lookin all fine" I smiled and stood up. I gave him a hug then I seen a scratch above his eyebrow that wasn't there when he left.

" boy what's that" I pointed to it and he moved my hand.

" baby it's nothing trust me I'm good" see I wasn't stupid, I knew koi was doing some shit he could get locked up for I just wanted to know exactly what it was.

I rolled my eyes and headed back to the house.

" baby come on, look I'm fine" he did a spin because he was extra.
I nodded because I didn't  really care at this point.
I took out my phone and went on instagram. Koi snatched my phone and lifted it hight up.

" you not just finna be mad at me" he laughed.
"Koi give it back"I put my hand out for my phone and he shook his head.

" babygirl you gotta come get it" he licked his lips.
" fine keep it" I went upstairs. I herd koi following me.
" Harmoney" I looked at him and he looked serious.

" look I'm good ok, I wouldn't of brought you here if I want gonna be good. It's just one little scratch that could of came from any where" he came closer and wrapped his arms around me.

" I promise you having an attitude just gonna make you get what you missed out on that plane." He whispered in my ear then started kissing on my neck. He made his way to my lips and gripped my ass.
We slowly moved to the bed and he was laying in between my legs. He put one hand around my neck and started putting the other hand down my bikini bottoms. He started rubbing my spot and I couldn't help but moan.
I started gripping the sheets. He stopped kissing me then gave me a look and slid his pants down. He slid his self in me and damn it felt good. He did a few strokes then I wanted to be on top.
I got on top and his dick felt even better. I started ridding this boy like I loved him.

" damn , baby you gots chill.. shit" he moaned while gripping my waist. I came on his dick but he wasn't done yet.
He flipped me over and started hitting it from the back. This was the best sex I ever had. His strokes were perfect every time and he kept going even while I was coming.
" shit" he pulled out and nutted on my back.
At that point I did care where he nutted because he did his job.
" baby imma need some new sheets" he laughed because we made a mess. He took a napkin and wipe my back.

I hopped in the shower and he came in with me. We didn't have a round two because I want ready to go agin. We came out the shower and changed his sheets. As soon as we changed the sheets his ass was knocked out in that bed. I laid on his chest and scrolled threw my phone until I fell asleep.

Koi pov

I woke up to Harmoney phone vibrating on my stomach. She was sleeping so I picked it up and moved it to my dresser. I looked at the tone and seen that I had about an hour left until it was time to meet up with Jason. I slid from under Harmoney and changed my clothes. I rolled a blunt then smoked it on the balcony. I didn't want my house smelling like weed. When I was done I kissed Harmoney on her cheek then drove to the spot.

" nigga you actually on time for once?" Jason laughed. Then he looked at me.

" oooo noooo I know that look. You done got you some pussy. How was it? Because kim is pretty average and birds of a feather flock together." This is the dumbest dude I know.

" good thing my girl not no bird because the kind of pussy  she got is amazing. Yoo she started riding my shit I had to tell her to chill because I was gonna bust  right in her. Then I started hitting it from the back and her ass was just moving up and down" Jason looked excited as hell.

" shit tell her to teach kim something" I laughed.

We walked inside the building that my dad sent us to. I had one job and that's the only thing I was focused on.

" y'all aren't allowed to be in here" a dude in a suit said in my direction. I lifted my jacket and showed him my gun.

He moved out the way and Jason stayed with him to make sure he didn't call the cops or anyone else.
I walked to the back like my dad said and seen marcus.

" well we'll well, king sent his son to do his work huh?" Marcus said in a room with two other dudes. I swiftly took my gun out and shot them both.

" my dad said he had a job and since I wasn't busy I took it. You see I fell like we started off on the wron foot. My name is king koi maxwell but my friends call me koi and you are not my friend." I shot him and me and Jason left.

I called my dad on the way to the house.

" yo" he answered.

" it's done." I said

" Ight Ill send the money now, come back to my house when you get back I gotta show you something" I could tell he was eating something and it sounded good.

" Ight pops Ill catch you later" we said our goodbyes then I went inside the house. Harmoney was still sleep so I just changed my clothes and laid next to her in the same spot I left in.
She put her head back on my chest and I fell back asleep.

I was probably sleep for about four hours until the smell of food woke me up.
I opened my eyes and Harmoney was gone. I went downstairs and she was in one of my shirts eating breakfast she made.

" baby you cooking huh?" I kissed her and took a piece of her bacon off her plate.
" koiiiiii I wanted that one! I made sure there was enough for you in there" she pointed to a plate that looked good as hell. I grabbed a fork, sat next to her and ate.