Birthdays

Me and Harmoney was on the way to my dads house.
" you nervous" I asked as I parked the car in the driveway.
" yea I never met anyone's dad before. Plus I never heard you say anything about him since I met you." She un did her seatbelt. In reality I was more nervous than her. I never brought any female around my dad. He knew I liked girls but as far as actually introducing them to him, it never happened.
We got out the car and went to the door. I unlocked it and we both walked inside.

" stay here I'll be back" I kissed her cheek and went to go look for my dad. I found him in his office watching something on the tv.

" kj ! How was Miami son" he smiled and I sat down in the chair closest to him.

" oh it was good, I brought that girl I was telling you about" he turned all his attention to me.
" that must of been fun." He laughed.

" all imma say is she got some water I ain't never dove into before." We both laughed.
" that's good you put here actually finding someone to love" even my dad knew this want normal for me.

" yea, I also brought her here" he looked confused.

" so we talking and you got that girl somewhere hiding" he got up and we walked to the door.

" welcome to my home and who might you be?" He said giving Harmoney a hug.

" Im Harmoney" she said with a smile.
" so you must be the girl that's making my boy all soft" he laughed. We started walking to the living room.
" so son what you doing for ya birthday it's in like two days" I didn't mention anything about my birthday to Harmoney so I expected the look that she gave me.

" you didn't tell me that your birthday was coming up" she shot me a look.

" Harmoney dont worry about it he doesn't tell anyone about his birthday except for those  damn idiots he hang wit" she laughed. My dad didn't really care for Jason and Rodney.

" I'll probably just chill at my house or something. Like have a little get together" I sat back and Harmoney nodded her head.

" good I'll bring your gift and your uncle" I nodded my head. His phone rang and he took it in the other room.

" so you was just not gonna mention that your birthday was coming up" she hit my chest.

" baby turning 23 is nothing special" I laughed.

" now I gotta rush to find you something" she started looking threw her phone.

" babygirl you got the best gift right here" I rubbed her spot.

" boy we are at your dads" she laughed and brushed my hand away. I don't care.

" ok so when we get back to your house just put a bow on it for me and I'll open that gift right up" I whispered in her ear. Then kissed her neck.
She giggled then as soon as I heard my dad coming back I stopped and gave her a look.

" king imma about to go Handel something in the office but it was very nice meeting you Harmoney and you tell me if he acts up because I'll set him straight" she nodded her head and smiled.
He walked to the office and we went in my car.

" umm why he call you king?" It was weird hearing that question.
" my first name is king like his, so my full name is king koi maxwell." I said as I drove.

" why u wanna go by koi if I could go by queen or princess I would not change it" she scrolled on her phone.

" yea but king is a name my dad made and I want to be known and make genuine connections for me not my dad." I said and hoped she walked just leave this topic alone. We drove to her house in silence and when we got to her house we both got out and I took her bags out. I help them inside her house then went straight to her bed to take a nap.

" boy do you know you stay over more than you stay at ya own house" she yelled from her bathroom. I took my shirt off and went right under her covers. Before I could really take a good nap I turned my phone on do not disturb because I was tired of getting woken up.

I felt someone get in the bed and then felt harmoneys hand in my hair. For some reason I slept better in her bed with her than I did anywhere else.
I turned around and pulled her closer to me. I put my head on her chest and treated her like a little pillow while she played in my hair. Like a baby I went straight to sleep.

Harmoney POV.

All I could reach do at this point is watch tv and go on my phone. With the grip koi had on me I couldn't even go to the bathroom if I wanted to. I did love his hair tho. It was nice and curly. I don't know why he keeps it in that damn ponytail.

I felt him jump which was nothing new. At first when he would take naps with me he would jump all the time but it's calming down now. I wonder what he be dreaming about sometimes.
I decided I wanted a snack from downstairs so I tried to slide out of his grip.

" baby" koi whined pulling me back in his grip. For a hard nigga he was really soft as hell behind the scenes. I ran out of things to do so I just went to sleep.

***
I woke up warm as hell on tops of koi. Even his sleep his hand was on my ass. I was thirsty so I quickly moved and went downstairs. I grabbed a kook aid and went back upstairs. I got back in the warm bed and went back in the same spot next to koi. I loved the way he held me and I liked how he wanted to be freaky everywhere.