Buisness

HARMONY POV

I woke up wrapped around koi's chest. He was knocked out. I missed this. He felt a little bigger, stronger. His phone started vibrating but he didn't answer it. He just gripped me closer and stayed sleep.

This was wrong especially since we both had people but it felt so good.

His phone went off aging and this time it woke him up.

" yo" he said in his sleepy voice while still holding on to me. I knew he couldn't see if I was sleep or not so I just didn't move.

KOI POV

" aye boss, I just left that dealership you was talking about. It's some shit going on over there for sure. I had sent two lil niggas with the rio one but I stayed with the twin. The twin definitely got some shit going on because I'm his office is a scale on the desk he tried to hide when he noticed it and the same bag from the airport. It's also a money counter in there like the one we keep in the trap." I was now upset and I didn't even get to smoke my morning blunt yet.

" where y'all at now?" I had jobs for them already set up for today so they couldn't look into my shit any longer.

" around the corner at this gas station" he said.

" imma text you some work, I got some shit set up" I said then hung up. It was a lot of things running through my mind. Like how the fuck did this nigga have a whole operation with out me knowing. I got the most runners in the state, the best weed, and some good crack.

I looked down and got sad. Once again babygirl didn't get the good guy. I wanna tell her but I'm tired of fucking up her being happy.

I slid from underneath her and went to the bathroom. When I came out she was up.

" thanks for letting me crash." I said and she nodded her head. I headed to the door and she followed.

" you need anything call me. I got you forever harmoney. If you want a bigger place and you not ready to move in wit homeboy I can help you. You still my family regardless of what we got going on." I hugged her.

" I love you" I said before walking out.
" be safe" she said back.

I drove straight to my dads house.

I walked in and went to my old room to shower and change clothes. The house was quiet which meant everyone was sleeping still.

I got out the shower, and put on a navy blue polo shirt with some matching shorts. On my feet I had on some navy blue Pradas.

I went to the room my dad had set up for the kids to see my babies.

They were all sleeping except for koi. He was up and quiet. Daddy's boy was nothing like daddy. He was always calm and easy. Not like his brother.

" remind me to change the locks to my damn house" mg dad said coming in the room.

" man I just took a shower and changed my clothes, I'mma leave in a second. I got something to check on for harmoney" I said while holding koi.

"So y'all back together now huh?" He said with a little laugh.

" nahh. She got a new nigga. Sum not right with him pop. Money think he do what I do but there's not enough space for the two of us to work and make the same pay.  I sent one of my runners down to a dealership he own on Kirk road and he said the same thing." I sat down in one of the rocking chairs.