Needs

The boys were playing the game and I got stuck with koi's girlfriend and his dog.

" come on baby!" She yelled like she knew what the fuck was going on really she was just posting him on Snapchat.

Koi's team was winning and I was mad I was forced to watch.

It was now half time and the boys came over to get some water.

" thanks baby" rio said as I handed him some water.

" aye sis can you do me a favor? Marla sill wants to see me play a little even though she can't be here. Can you record the next half on my phone for me?" Rios brother asked.

I nodded and took his phone then recorded while they played. While I recorded a message popped up on his phone.

" tell rio I got his drop money"
I was confused as hell. What does a dealership owner  have to do with a drop?

When the game was over it looked like rio and koi were getting along.

" yo man y'all boys came out and showed out." Rio said paying them the prize money. We walked back to the party and in the back of my mind was the message.

The party was fun. Everyone unexpectedly got along good and my babies had a good time.

" baby imma be back real quick Rj inside with my mama" rio said and walked away before I could say anything.

I stayed in the drive way and watched him drive off.

" I know that look" koi said scaring me a little.

" what?" I tried to act normal.

" that look. The I wonder where he's going ? How much trouble he's in? look. I used to get that look" he looked out at the road. I looked at the ground.

" so what's up? You scared he in some trouble or something? I think he a good guy" I knew it took a lot out of him to say the last part .

" That's what I thought"I said rubbing my arms because of the breeze.

" he do something to you ? You can tell me" I could see he was concerned.

" no koi but... I seen a message saying something about a drop" his eyebrows raised.

" hell nah baby if dealership daddy of the year was a trap boy I would know" I laughed a little.

" he do got this nice ass house though... cars that's not in a dealership... his tats and the way he talk don't scream car man either" he started thinking.

" I wasn't thinking nun before koi but now I don't know. I'm just tired of being lied to." He looked at me.

" well I'll look into it. I know being with me messed ya head up a little and you still my family so I'll do whatever you want. Plus I wanna know who my babies around anyway" he took his phone out and stood in his working stance.

" baby you.. ready" his girl said.

" umm yea here.. imma come to the car in a second" he handed her his keys. She just walked to the car.

" see ya later money. Whenever you drop the kids off can you please drop some food off with them, they not the only people that need to it." Prince said after we hugged.

" you don't like her do you?" Koi asked after they were in the car.

" umm.. well.. she's not mine to like." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" yea but your input matters to me. She wasn't nun serious she was just there but now I gotta start thinking about stuff. You got ya situation and I want one too I just want it right. I'm tired of being the bad guy and never doin nun right." He looked a little sad.