Girl

Harmoney pov

I woke up, brushed my teeth and went downstairs to make breakfast. It felt like a normal morning until I saw baby girl clothes in my kitchen. I went back upstairs to check on kamiah. She was up and I was shocked she wasn't crying or making any noise. I took her out, opened a box of dippers and wipes and changed her. I brought her downstairs with me and put her in the play pin. I got a bottle and opened a can of formula. Koi made sure we had everything for Bryson just in case he came early.

I gave her the bottle then finally got myself some breakfast. I made my plate and sat in the living room to watch Netflix. I watched two episodes of good girls, ate my food and played with kamiah at the same time. Every time she smiled it was like looking at koi.
I cleaned my plate and her bottle then went through the clothes in the kitchen. To be honest I didn't like most of them. I did find a pink nike suit and some air force ones. I took her and the clothes upstairs and bathed her. She was a good baby. She didn't cry, or make things difficult. I got her smelling good and put her clothes on. I then went to my room and put her on the bed. I couldn't decide on if I should wear my black sweater dress or my white one.

" kamiah what you think" I asked her like she could answer me. I came out and seen her all up in koi's face.

" black" he said with a smile.
" she looks fine as hell in the black don't she, don't she" he said in a baby voice making kamiah laugh.
I rolled my eyes and hopped in the shower. By the time I came out koi was dressed in all black eating the breakfast I left for him in the microwave.
" baby we gonna have to take your car because all the shit we need is not gonna fit in any of my cars." He said looking me up and down. No matter how big I got he always made me feel sexy.

" and we need to buy some clothes for kamiah because the ones downstairs not cute" he got up and wrapped his arms behind me.

" we can buy whatever you want." I felt his dick start to get hard but one was not about to get any pussy from me especially since his daughter I just found out about is in the room.

" you ready?" I went to put my uggs on.

" Harmoney I know you felt that. No I'm not ready" he wined.

" well we are ready so let's go" I pointed to me and kamiah. He said something under his breath but I didn't care. We got in the car and headed to the mall. We went straight to the baby stores. Since we were having twin boys koi wanted there stuff to match. The baby stuff we originally bought for Bryson was silver so we're just gonna let that stuff be kamiahs and buy the boys black stuff.

We started off at kids footlocker. We bought three of whatever koi liked. I made sure we added a few baby uggs in there because kamiah was not about to wear sneakers her whole life.

Next we went to a furniture store. We ordered two of everything. Cribs, baby tubs, high chairs, car seats, strollers were all ordered in black.

" y'all got someone to set the stuff up right because If I'm spending all this money I really don't want to put the stuff together" koi asked the man and he laughed.

" I got you man, I'll put a note here so as long as you guys answer the door whoever drops it off will put it together." He typed on his computer and smiled.

" bae can we go eat after this. We're hungry" I rubbed my stomach. He nodded his head, finished the paper work and we walked to the food court. Koi wanted to go to a restaurant next to the mall but I needed a milkshake from chick fil a or I was gonna die.
I sat down at a table and waited on him to get the milkshake. He took kamiah and I watched them walk in like. As I watched I felt someone standing over me.