Care for you

Harmoney POV

At this point I was done with kim. After Jason gig her living this rich free life, she went and found these fake friends. I was there for her before she met Jason and now she does whatever those hoes tell her. It's like she's a whole different person.

When I got home I got a text from kim.

Kim 🌸: did you drop the dress off yet? Kesha wants to pick it up and get it fitted to her.

Me: yep

I hope she know I'm not going to this wedding at all after this. She knows how I felt about koi and she's just helping this girl out to fuck with him in front of my face.

I took a nice hot shower and just put on some sweats and a sports bra. I was hungry as fuck  since the food at the dinner thing was nasty. I decided to get Taco Bell since I was really craving a pineapple slushy.

While I was pulling out of my driveway I seen Kesha drive into the neighborhood. That girl works fast. Of course I felt some type of way but koi is grown as hell and we're not together so it's really none of my business.

I got my food from Taco Bell and drove back home. When I got there I seen koi in my drive way. His car wasn't there so he probably walked.

I got out the car and just looked at him.
" wassup" I was really confused as to why he was at my house.
" why you let kim do you like that?" What me and kim has going on was really none of his business or his problem.

" koi just leave it alone and go home" I walked to my front door and I heard him follow.

" Harmoney I'm not walking with that girl in that wedding, I wanted to walk with you" it really didn't matter who he wanted to walk with since it wasn't his wedding.
" well I'm not going to the damn wedding anymore so can we please just drop it." This whole wedding, relationship, and friendship thing was really stressing me out.

" babygirl you good?" He looked concern.
" I'm not your babygirl and I'm fine koi" I just wanted to go inside and eat my food.

" why you acting like that" he looked at me crazy.

" what? All of a sudden you care? Look you've been doing just fine doing you and other things so don't come over here asking me if I'm ok like you care." I unlocked my door and he stopped it from closing.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me. It wasn't a regular kiss or a kiss we've done before. This was a passionate kiss. He pulled away then looked at me.

" now you can think and believe whatever you want but don't ever think I never cared about you." He let go of me then walked away. I wanted him bad. I don't know if it was just me being horny or the fact that I actually missed him but I was craving him.

I was in my room and all I could think about was him. I tried to watch Netflix but the thought of him just wouldn't leave.

It was now 1:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I got out of my bed and put on some clothes.

Koi POV

I was sleeping good until I heard my doorbell ring. I looked at the time and it was 1:37 in the morning. I put some sweats on and walked to the door. I opened it to only see Harmoney.

" I can't sleep" she looked cold and tired. I opened the door some more and we went to my bed. We got in my bed and I pulled her close to me. She got comfortable and accidentally brushed her lips against mine. I looked at her and couldn't help my self.

I kissed her and it got heated. I ended up on top of her and between her legs. I kissed her neck and she let out a light moan. I went back to kissing her and slid my hand down in her pants. She was already wet so I know she wasn't fucking nobody. I rubbed her clit and she starting moaning a little through  the kisses. Her moans were getting me hard and I couldn't wait to go inside her. I fingered her until she was about to cum and stopped so she couldn't. I slid my sweats down and slid myself inside her. She had the wettest pussy I've ever been in. I did more than fuck her I made love to her. I fucked her like I never fucked any woman before. Every stroke, every kiss all of my energy I put into it I meant and felt all of it.

When we were done I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.

I woke up to Harmoney on my chest. I can't believe we did what we did. I don't regret it but I just can't believe it.

Her phone started vibrating but she didn't wake up to get it. It was annoying as hell so I picked it up. It was kim. I was real tired of this bitch.

" what?" I answered.
" the fuck? Where is money?" She yelled threw the phone.

" yo she sleep, what you want?" I tried to stay calm to this fake ass girl.

" I want to know if I'm still having my bachelorette party at her house so wake her up!" This hoe was crazy.
" bitch you not having shit at her house" I tried not to yell.

" who the fuck are you calling a bitch!? And that's not you house" I hung up on her because I didn't have time to play with her.
I put harmoneys phone next to mine and turned Netflix on. I didn't want to move because I wanted her close to me as long as possible.

*********
Sorry this chapter feels a little short. Butttt what y'all think so far??  What don't y'all like?? What would y'all like to see?? Who's your favorite character?.

Don't forget to comment!!! Im going to start doing comment shoutouts. All you have to do is comment on this chapter or any chapter after this to get a chance for a shout out.