Chill

Harmoney POV

" just let him cool down. He doin way better than he used to be" Jason said moving up in line. I felt bad leaving him to ride the ride so I walked out of line and went to go find him. I seen him sitting on a bench. His jaw was clinched so I knew he was still mad. As soon as he saw me he looked more embarrassed than mad.

" you good?" He looked away.
" umm the hell you mad at me for?" I got closer to him and he looked up at me.
" I'm not mad at you I'm mad at my self. Sometimes I just get so mad." His jaw clinched up agin.

" gibe me your keys" he looked at me crazy.

" boy come on, trust me" I held my hand out and he got up and gave me his keys.

We got to his car and I started driving.

" do you even know how to drive?" He said scrolling on his phone.
" umm duhhh I do have a car" I pulled up to a hookah bar I knew was relaxing. Plus I know the manager and she puts weed in my hookah every time.
We walked in and Hannah was sitting right at the front.

" money baby I missed you, oh who this?" Hanna did walking to a couch.
" Hanna this is koi, he's tryna relax, cool off" she gave me a nod and went straight to the back.

" you tryna kill me?" He asked and we laughed.

" so mr koi , why do you get so mad" I folded my arms and leaned back.

"I don't know" he tried to brush it off but I wanted to know.
" so how come them dudes talking about my ass got you so tight" I laughed. He flicked me off

" I mean I guess I'm just protective. I don't want nobody talking about my girl no matter how good she look. I like mine, mine" he scrolled on his phone.

" but who said I was ya girl." Hanna came with the hookah.

" it's cool, you will be and that's all that matters." He took a pull of his hookah.

" how you figure that" I took the hookah.
" we here aren't we? And plus I'm taking you on a date tomorrow night" he licked his lips and was looking hella good but I was about to kill his vibe.

" damn I work tomorrow"he gave me a look.

" you like working at that club?" He looked like he was really interested in my answer.

"It's ok, I make good money and my hours are not long but late. I get to wear all black" I shrugged. I actually liked my job. It gave me spending money since most of my bills were paid off anyway.

" hmmm well I'm taking you on a date tomorrow morning, which means that were dating, which means your my girl" he licked his lips.

We talked, laughed and smoked. Since I was high koi definitely didn't want me driving his car so he drove me home. Since he had to pee he came inside.

I changed my clothes and stayed in my room.

" girl where yo clothes at" he said coming out the bathroom walking towards the bed.

" umm this my house" he nodded and laid on the bed. I turned on Netflix and played flash.

Koi slowly made his way close to me the wrap his arm around me. I was comfortable as hell. I leaned in and we laid there watching Netflix.

I felt something vibrating and looked over to see his phone going off. He ignored it but it kept going off.

" just answer it" I sat up.
" hell nahh it's Kayla Aggy ass and I'm not tryna deal with what she got going on" he pulled me back but his phone went off agin. I sat up and looked at him crazy.