Miami

Harmoney POV

I was laying on koi's chest and he was rubbing my butt.

" you ok" I looked up at him.

" yea I do gotta go in a few to go pack though" I was confused.

" what you mean go pack? Where you goin?" It was kinda making me sad.

" I gotta go do something in Miami. Imma be there for like two days max." I turned my head so we can just move on.

" you wanna come? Well like you can't be with me the whole time but you'll be with me most of the time." I looked at him and got so excited.

" you and me in Miami?" He nodded his head.

" I guess I'll come" he smiled.

" we'll pack your stuff cuz I'm leaving tonight" he sat up and I got up.

" ok are we driving there or do I need to buy a ticket or something?" I opened my laptop and he laughed.

" baby girl I got it" i just left it alone.

" I'll be back around 9 so be packed and ready" he zipped up his jacked gave me a hug and left. I was shocked that he even invited me on his trip. I had to call and tell kim.

While I was in my closet picking out cute outfits I FaceTimed kim.

" wassup boo" she answered straightening her weave.

" girl I'm packing" I flipped the camera so she can see my suitcase.

" where the hell is you going?" She looked at the camera.

" sis Koi invited me to go to Miami with him. He said he got a work thing going on over there but it's not gonna take all his time." She stopped straightening her hair.

" Waite he going to Miami tonight?" I nodded my head wondering how she knew that when I didn't say it.

" so you get an invite but I get it's a work only" damn I knew where this was going.

" girl Jason probably gotta do more stuff than koi who knows" I said it like it was nothing.

" trust me he don't , if I find out he messing with some Miami hoe imma cut him and her" I can tell she was getting mad. I tried to change the topic but she kept on relating everything to Jason. Eventually I just hung up on her. I took a shower, came out put on some comfy but cute clothes then went downstairs to put a couple snacks in my bag. As soon as I zipped up my bad koi walked in.

" so you walk around half naked and you leave doors unlocked. Baby you gotta do better." He walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

" where ya suit case at?" I pointed to the stairs and he went and grabbed it to put it in his car. I went to put my shoes on then locked my house up. I got in his car and he started driving.

" baby you told kim didn't you?" He laughed looking at his phone.

" why" since he was barley looking at the road I made sure I was.

" nothin she just coming now that's all" he laughed agin.

" what's wrong with her coming, he should of asked her anyway." This man really did not believe in the no phones while driving.

" I wish I could tell you" he laughed some more and I knew it had something to do with Jason. We pulled up the airport and he parked his car in the parking deck. We walked inside the airport and koi was holding his duffel bag and pulling my suitcase.
We walked right pass the check in area.

" umm shouldn't we be over there?" I pointed to the area we just passed. He shook his head. At this point I'm just following him. We ended up outside where the plains were.
We walked towards a plain that had the steps down and Jason at the bottom of them.

" finally nigga" they dapped each other up then koi took my hand and went up the steps. I seen about six seats and kim was in one of them. I was about to walk to her but koi pulled my arm and shook his head. I followed him to this mini bedroom.

" what you do that for" I asked as soon as he closed the door. He put the bags down.

" you not about to leave me because you friend here. I invited you here to be with you me" he came closer and I smiled. He kissed me and I kissed him back. It started to get passionate and deep. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me on the bed and I tugged on his shirt to let him know to take it off. He took it off and I seen a new tattoo that wasn't there before.  He looked good and it was making me wet. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. I little moan slipped out my lips. He put his hand around my neck which made me want him more. I could feel his dick getting hard there his pants.

Just as he was about to slip his hands in my pants a loud Jason was banging on the door. Koi was pissed but didn't show it that much. He stopped then went to the door. He cracked it open a little.

" nigga what you want?" Jason gave koi his phone. Koi looked at me then went out the door. I was pissed too because I was ready for that dick. Now thanks to Jason I got blue pussy.

I got my self together the walked out the room. Jason and koi was right down the hall way and I know koi seen me leave the room. I went to where the seats were and found kim on her phone.

" bitch yo man just really stopped me from getting my back blown out." I sat next to her and she laughed.

" welcome to my world" she scrolled on her phone. I grabbed my book bag with all the snacks in it and took out some skittles.

I was starting to get tired of looking at my phone. I went back to the room and laid in the bed. We had about 30 minutes until the plain landed so I was going to take a nap.

————————

Don't forget to comment lol I wanna know what y'all think. What do y'all this is gonna happen next? What do y'all think Jason should do?