Baby on baby

HARMONEY POV

on the way back to my house koi was quiet.

" umm you ok?" I looked at him as he looked out the window. He didn't say anything.

" never mind then" I didn't feel like entertaining his attitude when tonight was supposed to be fun.

We got to my house and went to my room.
" aye I'm about to head home" he stood by my room door and looked at the floor.

" whatever koi" I took my clothes off and turned the shower on.

" what's wrong with you?" He walked up to the bathroom door.

" nothing wrong with me you the one acting weird" I put my hair in a ponytail so it doesn't get wet.

" man chill out with all that attitude baby girl" he licked his lips and looked at me.

" ummm I thought you said you were leaving?" His attitude was really starting to make me have one.

" girl stop talking to me like you crazy" he licked his lips again and looked me up and down.

" or what" I shot back.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. He walked up to me the bent down to my ear.

" girl we both know you can't Handel none of what I got" I don't know why but the way he was talking to me was turning me on.

" boy please you be asking me to slow down" I moved him out the way so I can get in the shower. Next thing I knew his ass was in the shower with me.

" what you say" I was on the shower wall and all I could do was look at him.

He bent down and picked me up on his shoulders. This man started eating me out and damn it felt good. I came twice in his mouth then he put me down and turned me around. I felt him enter inside me and I couldn't help but moan. He went deeper than usual and made me feel like the other times he was holding out on me.

" what you say about me agin?" He said as he stroked but I couldn't get the words out.
" what you say?" He went deeper and I almost fell out in that shower.

" nothing I didn't say nothing" I said in between my moans.
" that's what I thought." I didn't give a fuck what he was saying right now as long as he kept fucking me the wash he was. Right after I came one last time I felt him come in me. I turned around and he kissed me.

We washed off then got out.

" umm can you run to my house real quick and grab some sweats and a shirt or something? You can just take my car" he was standing in my room with a towel wrapped around his waist. He gave me his keys so I could get into his house then I left.

I got to his house and it smelled like straight weed. I know damn well I didn't do all this work and he smoked in here agin. I went to his room and just grabbed the usual shit he wears like a shirt, sweats and a jacket. I also got the regular stuff like underwear etc. when I was about to walk out I seen a picture of his dad, a younger version of him and a woman that looked just like him. They looked happy especially koi.
I went back to my house and went straight to my room. I gave him his clothes and laid on my bed.
I turned on on being Mary Jane and koi kissed his teeth. He claims he didn't like the show but he be glued t the tv just like me.

We were watching the episode where Jane was trying to get pregnant and then it dawned on me. I haven't taken my pill in three days.

" fuck" I said as I rubbed my head.
" what?" Koi laughed.

" we need to get a plan B" he looked confused like I wasn't speaking English.

" I thought you was already on a pill." He sat up.

" I was, I mean I am ... I just forgot to take for a couple days so now we need a plan B" I paused the show.

" babygirl do you not know how much nut I put in you just now? Yo ass might already be pregnant." He started rubbing his head.

" that's why they make plan Bs" him standing made me want to stand.

" you ain't killing my kid!" What the hell did this nigga just say.

" koi a plan B is to make sure there is no kid" now I'm starting to think his ass a little slow.

" oh the way we just fucked in that shower there's a kid , trust me" he looked like he was proud of what we did in the shower.

" koi I'm being serious" I wined.

" Harmoney I am too. No plan B. If you pregnant than you pregnant because it's mine. If you not pregnant than lesson learned." He laid back down like it was nothing. I rolled my eyes because there was no way he was gonna change his mind.

Koi pov

As soon as Harmoney fell asleep I was on my way to kaylas house. I was gonna go there when we came back from the club but Harmoney was trying my dick and I had to put her in her place.

I got to kayla house and her light was on so I rang the doorbell.
The door opened and there was a big ass kayla at the door.

" yes koi?" She looked stressed but I didn't care.

" imma ask you one last time who's baby is that" I pointed at her stomach.

" koi not this agin" she looked at the floor.

" that's not the answer to my question kayla! Yo nigga came up to me saying that was my baby. So I'm asking the person that's actually caring the baby! Who damn kid is it?!" She was pissing me off.

" yours! It's your baby ok!" Now I was past pissed. Kayla was too far along for me to really do anything about the baby.

" kayla you do know I don't want any kids out here right" I was lying I really didn't want any kids with her hoe ass.

" ok well it's too late for that" I almost slapped the shit out of her. That baby really be saving her ass.

" no because when I asked you the first time you said it was his, now he telling me it's mine. You fucked up not me." I yelled.

" well you can't do nothing about it now so just leave me and the baby alone!" She yelled and closed the door in my face.

I immediately called my dad and told him everything that happened between me and kayla. He said he would Handel it so I pray kayla cooperate.
******

Y'all think Harmoney pregnant????
What y'all think gonna happen to kayla??
Is koi gonna have 2 kids in this world. Y'all miss kim and Lola???

Comment shout out goes tooooo......
@famouskidddthashayia  🎉🎉

Y'all don't forget to comment.