DOC

" where they at?" I asked jason as I walked inside his house.

" they should be here in like five,ten minutes. Read this" he handed me Kim's phone and I read the group messages.

I was pissed. Kim was never pregnant, and they were just trying to use us for money.

" so what we doin because I'm tryna kill kim ass" Jason said sparking up a blunt in the kitchen and played some music.

" I mean we can kill them if you want but this is your house and you know the clean up crew be taking they sweat ass time cleaning." At this point I was starting to get stressed. I really didn't need this mess in my life either.

" dude I'm not letting that bitch walk free, then all the hoes gonna think they could play me and be saying they got a baby by me." I knew he was gonna kill her ass regardless so I just texted the cleanup crew in advance so they could be here on time.

" Ight fine but if this shit comes back around to Harmoney imma beat yo ass" I was serious about leaving her out of it.

" nigga yo girl cool. She don't give a fuck about what you do. Just tell her, it's not like she like the hoe anyway" he was right but I don't want her stressing about me with my kid in her.

" what hoes y'all talking about in my house" kim said walking to the kitchen. We didn't even hear the door open threw the music.

" hey koi" Kesha weird ass walked up to me.

" where y'all coming from?" Jason wanted to get as much information as possible before killing them. I sat on the doubter and started rolling another blunt.

" haven't seen you around lately" Kesha came and stood between my legs and leaned on my dick.

" I know my girl more important than whatever the hell yall got going on" I pushed her back a little bit so that she wasn't touching me.

" I thought you and Lola broke up?" She sat on the counter next to me instead.

" there was never a me and Lola. How you know her ass anyway?" I finished off the blunt and moved her leg over.

" she's my cousin" she tried to put her hand out for the blunt.

" she pretty damn broke" I laughed and tapped her hand away.

"Well I'm not" she put her hand on my thy close to my dick. This girl was really about to get slapped.

" my girl not either so please stop tryna touch me" I moved her hand and she looked confused.

" who your girl now?" Is this bitch dumb.

" aye yo Jason is you ready because I'm about to slap this hoe" I said taking a pull of my blunt.

" man yea because she keep playing with me" with that I pulled my gun out and put it to Kesha head.

" get yo dumb ass up" she did what I said and I pushed the gun in the direction I wanted her to walk.

We took them to the basement so they wouldn't stain his kitchen.

" Jason what the fuck you doin" kim yelled with tears coming down her face.

" the hell you mean what I'm doin? I know yo ass ain't pregnant. You was faking all this shit just to take all my money!" He pointed the gun to her stomach.

" what does that shit got to do with me!? I wasn't claiming yo baby so let me go!" Kesha said. None of these hoes were loyal to anyone.

" hmmm let me think ... NO. Yo ass was in on the shit too, then you tried to do the same shit with me even though dumb, broke bitch ain't my type." I laughed but kept the gun at her head.

" so you just gone-" BOOM.

" I'm sorry she was annoying, I couldn't listen to her ass no more." I smoked the rest of my blunt while Jason said his last words to kim. I went upstairs to go see if the cleaning niggas showed up yet. On my way up the steps I heard someone coming towards the steps. To my surprise it was Lola with a gone and before I could grab mine she shot me in my shoulder and ran.

I heard another shot downstairs and knew Jason killed kim. He ran upstairs looked at me then looked to see who it was but Lola was gone.

" king! We gotta get you to a hospital" Jason ran up to me.

" no! Take me to Harmoney house and call the Doc." I stood up and walked to his car. I was bleeding all over his car and my arm was killing me.

We got to Harmoneys house and I gave jason my key.

He unlocked then door and Harmoney was in the kitchen.

" koi! What the fuck happened to you" she yelled dropping a pack of grapes and running to me.

" baby imma be ok a doctor is coming to fix me up" she went and brought a towel then put pressure on my shoulder.

" Jason what the fuck happened to him." She punched him in his chest.

" baby calm down imma be fine" I wanted to laugh at how she was taking her anger out on Jason but it wasn't the time.

" calm down? Nigga your in my kitchen with a bullet in your arm! Why the fuck should I calm down. You told me you were gonna help Jason not go and get shot!" She gave Jason a look like it was his fault. In a way she was right.

There was a knock on the door and it was the doctor.

" Ok KJ let me see what we got" dr. Maggie said. Maggie was at least in her late 40s and I knew for a fact she had a thing for my pops. She worked for us under the table.

I moved the towel and she shook her head.

" well at least it's not gonna kill you but imma have to pull it out and it's gonna hurt." Maggie whipped the extra blood around the wound off.

" good he don't need no damn medicine" Harmoney said while going upstairs.