Aww baby

I was driving back to harmoneys  house to take her on a date. While she was getting ready I had time to actually plan the date. Since I told her to dress sexy I decided to take her to this fancy ass hookah place Jason told me about in the city.

I decided to drive my new car since she never really been in it like that. I made sure I was smelling good and looking good.

I opened her door and walked right in her house. Music was playing upstairs so I knew that's where she was. I didn't see any sign of Ashley so I figured Jason came to get her.

I walked in her room and it smelled extra good in here. I peeked in the bathroom and my baby had on the a red lace body thing that I remember buying, and on that ass was a leather black skirt.

" damn baby you look good, you sure you not gonna be cold." I kissed her and gripped her ass.
" imma put that jacket on" she pointed to a leather cropped jacket. This girl had nothing regular sized.

" Jason came for Ashley?" I sat on the stool she kept in the bathroom.

" yea he came, but he didn't know anything about taking her home" she gave me a look like I was in trouble. I didn't tell Jason about bringing Ashley home because it seemed pointless.

" but he did it anyway right" she rolled her eyes and looked back in the mirror at herself. I just couldn't help but look at her she was beautiful. She made it look easy and I loved it. I know she didn't deserve a guy like me but everyone has there secrets.

" baby can I ask you something?" Something just been on my mind and I had to ask her. She nodded her head.

" how come you can afford all of this stuff, I know you got a good paying job now but you had hella shit before the job and that car you got in the driveway not cheap." She took a deep breath.

" I'm not gonna judge you or anything I was just curious" I got up and walked close to her. She turned and looked at the mirror and fixed her skirt.

" well my father was a doctor and my mom was a physical therapist" I was confused.

" Was?" Now i was really confused and lowkey felt some type of way I never met or heard about them.

" yea they died in a plain crash three years ago, I was an only child so I got every house, every car, every piece of jewelry, and every penny." She looked said but she looked like she was also trying to hide.

" aww baby I'm sorry" now I felt bad for asking. She nodded her head.

" you ready because you look gorgeous" I tried to change the topic.

" yea" she smiled and grabbed that little jacket.
" baby imma put a code lock on your door because you just be leaving it unlocked for the whole street to come and rob you" I said as we walked outside to my car. I opened her door then got inside and headed to the club.

On the way there we listened to summer Walker because money just had to hear the whole damn album. She also made snaps of us but mostly her. I had one hand on the wheel and the other was slowly moving up her thy. It's been like two days and I haven't had any pussy. The way she looking right now had me going over positions we could do in the backseat of my car.

When we got there I valet parked my car and we walked straight to the door. There was a line but I damn sure ain't standing in it.  I held money's hand as we walked to the front of the line.

" yo there's a line my dude" some lame dude yelled in the line. I looked over at him.

" I can see that" I gave him a look then turned around to pay the fee to get in.

We walked in and went straight to the vip section. I ordered a bottle and hookah for Harmoney. I had a couple blunts for myself because I'm not smoking no hookah.

There was a group of dudes sitting in the section next to us. I didn't want to leave Harmoney but I had to piss really bad. I went to the bathroom and on my way back I seen one of the dudes talking to Harmoney. As I walked closer she seen me and pointed to me.

" you good?" I asked Harmoney but I was looking at the dude. I put my arm around to let him know she was mine.

" yea baby I'm good but he claims he knows you and he has some important stuff to talk to you about." I gave the dude another look and he was the same dude that was at kaylas house.

I nodded my head and stood up motioning him to have the conversation away from Harmoney.

" wassup bruh?" I asked looking out at the crowd.

" I know you was over there that day about the baby" he leaned on the banister.

" yea but she told me it was your kid" I put my hands in my pocket.he shook his head.

" see I thought it was my kid too. Then we went to the doctor the other day and turns out she was already pregnant when I met her." I clinched my jaw because I don't want any kids kayla ass.

" so what you tryna tell me because I already told kayla what I was on when I came to the house" I leaned on the banister next to him and looked at him.

" that that girl walking around here with your kid man. I'm sorry but I'm not taking care of no kid that's not mine. I just figured you should know." I nodded my head and we went back to our sections.

**

Don't forget to comment!!!! What y'all think koi should do? Do y'all miss kim?? What y'all think about Ashley?