On time

" that's eight dollars" I told a the man that just asked for a drink. He handed me the money and I made the drink.

" thanks baby, when you get off. Maybe we can get together?" I was disgusted.  The only bad thing about being a bartender was the weirdos.

I ignored him and moved on to my next customer.

" let me get a sex on the beach hookah, and a vodka shot" I knew exactly who it was without even looking up.

" girl now you know damn well you ain't 21" I laughed seeing Kim at the bar. She usually came to the bar whenever dancers were all on stage.

" shit I might as well be working here, dealing with they dirty ass" she gave the closest dancer a dirty look. Kim's job was to keep the locker room clean, keep the dancers looking/smelling good, and occasionally watching some of their kids while they danced.

The club was slowing down and only Kim and a dancer was sitting at my bar. I started whipping it down and getting it all cleaned up so I can leave on time.

" ooo girl look what the devil just brought in" she said sipping on the water I gave her.

I looked over and see a group of some fine men. I didn't look too long because to me , leaving here on time was more important.
" Damn I know the sex gotta be good. Don't even matter which  one it's with." She looked at them and didn't care if they knew she was looking.

" damn money, they coming over here" I rolled my eyes because I really didn't want any more customers.

" excuse me , Umm can I have four Hennessy shots and one sprite" I nodded my head and didn't turn around since the drinks were right there.

I finally turned around and piled all the drinks together. The dude that paid for them passed out the drinks.

" what's ya name?" I looked up and seen a dude in a suede jacket asking me a question.
I laughed it off.

" girl, her name is harmoney" Kim said and I gave her a look.

" why you ain't wanna tell me ya name harmoney? I don't bite" I stoped what I was doing and looked at him. He was the only dude without a drink yet he was the same dude that paid for them.

" you don't want a drink?" I walked closer to the counter.
" I don't drink, it's not for me. I'm koi by the way" he licked his lips and I was completely over him now. Don't get me wrong he was fine as hell but I was tired of niggas tryna fuck me.
I continued cleaning then looked at my phone and seen it was 2:30am.
I put the closed sign on the counter and grabbed my wallet and keys.

" how come you heading out? What if I want a drink?" Koi said watching me put on my jacket.

" the bar closes at 2:30 plus you don't drink anyway" I laughed the walked around the counter.
Just as I was about to leave I got a text from Kim.

Kim🤪: hey girl can you give me a ride home?

Me: yea I'll wait by my bar.

There was no way in hell I was going to wait behind the bar and end up staying even later. So I just sat on a stool on the other side.

" I thought you was leaving ma"koi laughed.
" I was but now I'm waiting on my friend so I can take her home and I'm not ya ma." I gave him a smirk. He put his hands on his chest and pretended that he was hurt.

" hey baby , wanna dance? I'm good for it" hazel said to koi ,turning around so he can see her ass.

" nahh I'm good shawty" he gave her a look like he was disgusted. I laughed.
" oh you think that's funny? Would you want a dance from that?" He said which only made me laugh more.

" why you come to the club if you don't drink, and you don't like strippers? If I was you I would of stayed my ass home" I looked at my phone trying not to make eye contact.

" if I stayed home I would of never met you. Mis harmoney." His boys got up and do did he.
I also got up because I seen Kim walking towards the door.

" you ready" I asked Kim and she nodded. We walked to my car and I drove us home.

As soon as I made it to my apartment Kim FaceTimed me.

" girl I just seen you" I answered the phone.

" bitch you know them fine niggas that was at the club tonight.. well I gave one of them my number and he said they having a pool party tomorrow." She got up and started dancing.

"What you telling me for?" I laughed because she stoped dancing.

" cuz bitch were going the fuck. You don't work tomorrow and neither do I so we're going." I rolled my eyes because I knew there was no way I was getting out of it.

I took a shower and went to sleep.