Whos baby

Koi pov

I knocked on kaylas door and some dude answered. He gave a mug so he must of been her new man or something.
" where kayla at?" I asked and he looked confused.
" who you" I really didn't have time for this shit.
" kayla !" I yelled threw the door.
" aye bruh relax" he moves his hand on my chest and I quickly grabbed it and gave him a look.

" koi what you doin here" she moved my hand. 

" we need to talk now" I walked over to my car and she followed. I didn't know the dude and I didn't want him knowing any of my business.

" what" I looked her over and she was really pregnant.

" who's baby is that" I pointed to her stomach.

" it's umm it's Kevin's baby..... I think" she looked back at the house then at me.

" what the fuck you mean you think? Is it his or mine?" This hoe has got to be kidding me.

" shhhhh. Listen while I was fucking you I was fucking Kevin so it's a fifty , fifty chance it could be yours or his." She whispered.

" well let's do a DNA test because I'm not having no kid" I unlocked my car and she looked at me crazy.

" what's the point? Kevin think it his so just leave it at that and keep doing whatever it is you doin" I didn't know what to do because if  it was mine she couldn't keep it.

" I don't want not kids out here kayla" I really just didn't want a kid with her.

" well it's just not yours  then. If I wanted it to be in you life I would have called you or something." She turned around to go back in the house. I hope she know what she doin because I'm not having a kid with her ass.

I drove home and got ready to do a drop. Like usual I had on all black and I drove my black  Benz truck. I completely got my bmw was at Harmoneys house.

I got to the drop spot and gave them what they wanted. In exchange I got my money.
I called Harmoney on my way home but she didn't answer and I wasn't going to stress it.

Instead of going to her house I went to the mall. I need to find something to go with the shoes she bought me and I wanted a new chain.

I valet parked my car and went straight to Neman Marcus. I seen an off white jeans jacket and some ripped jeans. I went to  check out and the lady at the counter kept staring at me.

" find everything ok?" She asked with a smile. I nodded my head.

" this probably looks good on you" she folded the jacket.

" don't know I didn't try it on" I some cash out to get ready to pay.

" well you look good so it'll be fine" she gave me a look. I didn't entertain her because I still had Harmoney in my mind.

" how much I owe you?" I paid her what the total was then got my bag and went to my usual jeweler. I had ordered a chain a while ago but I never had a chance to pick it up.

" kJ it's good to see you man!" Rio said. Since I was born rio made all my jewelry and my dads.

" yea rio I've been busy" rio knew what me and my dad did. He went to the back to get my chain. He came out with it in a box. It was no need for him to show it to me because his work was always perfect.

" what's the damage rio?" I pulled out some cash.

" no damage my gift to you.. for your birthday" he smiled and put it in a gift bag.

" rio you sure I can at least give you something" rio made money off of what he did I knew a chain wasn't much but I still didn't want him to give it to me for free.

I gave him two hundred dollars.
" buy your son something" he took the money and smiled. I left and headed home. I passed by Harmoney house and seen Jackson's car in the driveway. I was mad as hell because I just dodged some Neman Marcus pussy and she got that nigga over there. I went home then took out my phone.

Me : I want my car back

Babygirl❣️: sooooo come get it 😂 it's ur car.

I walked over to her house and rang the doorbell.
Harmoney answered the door with leggings and a sports bra on. I couldn't believe she was dressed like that with Jackson over.

" here" she handed me my keys. I seen Jackson and shook my head.

" so it took one day and now you with him" i was hurt. She came outside and closed the door.

" it's not even like that, we work together and we're still friends. It's not what you think plus you got a lot going on right now." She looked at the floor.

" y'all do anything yet?" I wanted to know before I made my next move.
" koi no" I took a deep breath and nodded my head.
" so what we doin Harmoney because I'm not sharing you and I'm not gonna keep chasing you" I folded my arms and clinched my jaw.

" is the baby yours" she looked up at me and I looked away. She shook her head.

" no... it's not mine" I didn't really lie because there was a chance it wasn't.

" so what you wanna do?" She didn't look at me.

" I wanna be with you, you all ready know that. I want to treat you good . I just want to love you but you still can't decide on what you want." I pointed to Jackson's car.

" we just friends koi" I shook my head.

" do he know that? Because the way he moving it look like he don't" I unlocked my car and started walking to it. She shook her head and went back inside.
I went home and smoked a blunt. I needed to relax and clear my mind.