Explain

Harmoney POV

I was livid. I didn't know what to do. I went upstairs and instantly packed a bag. There was so many things going threw my head, so many questions, so many lies.

" Harmoney, baby let me explain" as koi talked I couldn't get the picture of him and that baby out of my head. They were twins.

" no koi?, I gave you plenty times to explain, and fix, and lie to me. That's exactly what you did you lied to me. He I was thinking I was having your first son shit now your first two sons. Now I'm not you first anything, not the mother of your first child, not your fist girl friend, not your first time, And I'm definitely not you first love because there's just no way you could love me and keep that from me" I said without letting a tear slip from my eyes.

" I didn't know-"

" how did you not know? I told you to go find out a fix it and you came back and said the kid wasn't yours! If you knew there was a possibility you should of told me. Now like usual I look stupid, and I'm hurt ." I zipped up my full suitcase and rolled it to the steps.

" Harmoney , please ! I swear-"

" you swear what, you won't hurt me agin? Or that you love me? Or that you didn't know it would make me feel this way? I've heard you say these words before and I wish I would of acted differently because I wouldn't be having to raise two men on my own because there dad didn't know how to be one" after that I tuned everything he said out and went in my car. I went to the only other place I felt comfortable and didn't look back.

Koi pov

I put kamiah in the play pin had already set up for my son. I called and texted Harmoney but she blocked me. Minutes later I got a FaceTime call from Ashley.

" what in the actual fuck koi?! Why is your pregnant girl in my house with a suitcase talking about how you have another baby?" She yelled through the phone.

" Ashley I swear to you I didn't know about the baby!" I rubbed my head stressed.

" koi you can lie to anyone else but don't lie to me! I heard Jason talking about you and a baby a couple months ago so do say you didn't know" Ashley at times like this, acted like a older sister than a baby cousin.

" I mean I knew shawty was pregnant but my dad said he would take care of it, I didn't know that the baby was still alive, shit I didn't even know what the duck the kid was. I just found out all of this today. I don't even know how to spell her name or anything." Ashley took a deep breath and took in everything I said.

" koi, koi, koi you do know you fucked up big time right? The way that girl is crying in my bedroom is no joke and it's gonna take a lot for you to fix it" she was right but this wasn't completely my fault. I picked up kamiah, went to the car and headed straight to my dads house.

I walked in with kamiah in hand and opened his office door not giving a fuck about who was in there.
Luckily nobody was in there.

" dad what the duck is this?" I pointed to kamiah and he just laughed a little.

" a kid, what type of shit are you smoking?" He shook his head.

" no dad this kayla kid, the same kid you were supposed to handle!" I put kamiah down before I got too upset.

" I did, well I tried but kayla is a very determined person. So we made a deal. Which I see now was broken" he looked at kamiah.

" we yea if she's dead!" He looked at me but I wasn't explaining myself, not right now.

" Harmoney left me because she doesn't believe that I didn't know about kamiah. So you gotta tell her, she'll believe you and I'll get my family back." He shook his head agin.