Test

Harmoney POV

1 week later

I woke up to koi in my bed like usual. Since I didn't have to go to work today I figured I make breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, pancakes and since koi liked grits I made those too. When I was done cooking I only made one plate because there was no way koi was waking up now.

I finished my plate and washed my dish. I made koi a plate of the rest of the food and left it in the microwave. I went back upstairs and as soon as I got to my room I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

" baby you good?" Koi yelled half asleep.

" nigga do it sound like I'm good" I heard him walk over to the bathroom.

" baby what's wrong" he said rubbing his face still half sleep.

" I made breakfast, ate it, came up here then Boom made a relationship with the toilet." I wiped my mouth and gave him a look. I walked over to the sink and cleaned my mouth out.

" what you eat yesterday" he walked over rubbing my stomach.

" we had wings and I was feeling fine last night" I knew what was happening but it needed to be said.

" we need a test" I opened my cabinet and opened a box I bought the same day koi nutted in me.

" why the fuck you got that just sitting in here!" I rolled my eyes to his nonsense.

I opened the stick and peed on it. I closed it and put it On the edge of the counter.

Koi pasted in the bathroom while I just sat on the tub.

" ok so if it two lines that's pregnant right?" He asked as he walked. I shook my head.

" no koi. This not that type of test." He stopped and looked at me crazy.

" so what the hell is it then? You got something?!" He started rubbing his head.

" noooo .. if I'm pregnant it's going to say-"

" pregnant" he cut me off looking at the stick. I got up to go look because he just be saying shit.

" pregnant" I said as I seen it on the stick. We stood there in silence for a good three minutes.

" I'll call the clin-"

" no Harmoney I was serious about that. Your not killing my child." He looked at my stomach.

" but koi were not ready to be parents." I sat back on the tub.

" what part about me is not ready? I can afford anything that kid needs and wants, and you are beautiful and smart and I know you won't let nothing bad happen" he sat down next to me and just looked at me.

" but what if we don't last? I don't want my kid living two different lives." Us not lasting was my main concern.

" girl I got you no matter what! If something goes left  along the line I still got you. I'll always make sure you good Harmoney" he took my hand. I looked at him before speaking.

" ok but promise me that if it's a boy we not naming it king" a smile grew on his face.

" girl we could name it Alaska for all I care as long as it's with you" he laughed. He stood up and took his phone out to call his dad.

" aye pops.... nahh this something else .. just  woke up at Harmoney house chillin.... yea she made breakfast... but pop I got some news for ya..... you about to be a grandpa... I'm dead ass... she right here... alright by" that boy was smiling from ear to ear.
He picked me up and turned me around.

" Harmoney I love you so much" his reaction was nothing like what I expected in my mind.

" ok put me down" I laughed. He looked at me and kissed me. The kiss started to get serious.

" see this what got us where we at now." I said threw the kisses.

" nahh this is what got us where we at now" he grabbed my ass and started kissing my neck.

" go get dressed we going to my dads house real quick." He stopped and kept smiling.

" what's going on over there?" I wanted to know what I was dressing for.

" nothing he just said we should come over. Imma go to my house for a quick second to get ready too." He stood by the door. I nodded then he left.

I know I wasn't really showing it but I was excited. I just didn't want to get let down or have high hopes.

I did my hygiene and decided to wear one of the sweaters koi bought me and some light ripped jeans. On my feet I had on some black and red jordan 4s.
I left my hair curly but defused it because it was cold outside and I wasn't tryna get sick.

I went downstairs and waited on koi to come back. Within ten minutes he was walking threw the door.
" you ready?" I nodded my head and we got in his car.

We arrived at his dads house and went inside. I waved to the regular guards and they always waved back.

At first when I used to come over with koi I would stand by the door and wait for him and his dad to come back but now I do whatever the hell I want. Well mostly whatever I want.

I was about to go sit in my favorite couch in the living room but koi grabbed my hand.

" nope" he said making me follow him to places I felt I weren't allowed to go.

He walked to a double door and opened it. It was set up like a office and his dad was sitting behind a desk with a smile on his face.

" well if it ain't my two favorite people, Harmoney and my grand baby!" He said and koi looked confused.

" umm so you don't see me?" Koi said letting go of my hand and sitting down.

" niggas I see you ugly ass all the time" King said brushing koi off.

" man whatever" koi said pulling out his phone.

" ok so what is my grandson gonna be named" he looked at me and I was confused.

" pop we don't even know if it's a boy, we literally just found out like three hours ago." Koi laughed.

" you right you right. Well I want you both to know you have my full support and if y'all need anything let me know" koi rolled his eyes.

" pops I think we good" he laughed and pulled out a wad of money out his pocket.

" if he give you any problems please call me so I can knock him the fuck out" his dad said to me but mostly looked at koi. I laughed and nodded my head.