New guy

Three months later.

" girl when you gonna stop working here?" Kim said sipping on a sprite I gave her. Her and Jason were really serious. So serious that she doesn't have to work anymore. He pays for literally every she even has his black card.

" when ever I feel like it" I responded wiping my counter off.
" welll I got a surprise for you" she said smiling ear to ear. I stopped what I was doing and gave her a look.
" you pregnant" I put my hand on my hip. She rolled her eyes.

" no bitch look" she showed me her hand and it had a fat ass ring on it.
" damnnnn" I said pulling the ring closer to my face.
It even felt expensive.

" yep we having a engagement party tomorrow. I know you not working tomorrow so you better be there. Oh and since you my maiden of Horner you gotta look good as hell just don't wear silver." I nodded my head.
As soon as she left I got a text message with the address to Jason's house and the time it started.

I finished my shift and headed home.
When I got home I seen flowers at my door and knew they were from Jackson.
I put them on my counter and went upstairs to take a shower and change.
I got out the shower and put my robe on then I heard my phone going off. It was Jackson FaceTiming me and I answered it.

" hey beautiful" he was laying on his bed looking fine as hell.

" hey thanks for the flowers I love them" I smiled.
" it's just a little something to let you know I'm thinking about you." He was so fucking cute.

" hey do you wanna go to this engagement part with me tomorrow. It's for Kim." He nodded his head.

" just let me know what time to come get you. What you thinking about wearing?" That was a good question. I walked to my closet and seen a satin set I didn't get a chance to wear yet. I flipped the camera.

" ok ok look at you" he smiled which made me smile.

We talked about what he should wear, my day, his day, and random stuff until I fell asleep.

**
Koi POV

" dude how many people you got coming to this thing?" Rodney asked Jason as we set up the decorations. We were stuck doing them because Kim went to get her hair and nails done.

" shit like 65. Most of them are my people tho" Jason was putting table cloths on the tables.

" soo which one of us is the best man? Because you ain't said shit about that yet." Rodney asked while hanging up the signs.

" nigga koi. Why the fuck would you be my best man when me and this dude known each other since dipper days."  Jason was funny as hell. I really didn't care if I was best man or not.

" now you sure you wanna do this. It's not to late to dip" I asked while putting chair covers over the chairs.

" I'm sure , I need Kim. I really don't know what to do with another female." I was happy for him and hoped Kim didn't fuck up because I would slap her ass myself if she broke his heart.

When we were done I went to the guest  room  to take a nap. When I woke up I heard music and people. I took a shower and put my clothes on.

When I walked out to the room I seen nothing but Jason's family. I walked into the kitchen and seen Kim talking to harmoney. She was leaning on some dude and he had his hands on her waist.

" finally yo ass up" Jason said dapping me up.

" yo who dat?" I whispered talking about the dude harmoney was with.

" ooo that's Jackson harmoneys boyfriend. He a cool dude I guess." I was confused on how Jason was friends with the dude but never once said harmoney had a boyfriend.

"Oh koi can you show Harmoney to the guest bathroom please" Kim just loved ordering me around. I nodded and she followed. We walked slowly to the guest room.

" you look nice" I tried to break the silence.
" thanks" she did it like she was nervous.
" I see you got a man now y'all look good" I was lying my ass off.

" yep Jackson's great" she looked at the floor.
" how long y'all been together?" I was tryna know everything.
" like two and a half months now" we made it to the bathroom. I sat on the bed while she used it. When she got out I stood up all nervous. We walked back to the crowed and she went back to that dude.
I went over to Rodney.
" you think she really like him like that" I whispered to Rodney.
" I mean he be sending flowers, edible arrangements, the nigga is a corn ball what girl wouldn't like him" I was confused as hell.
" so you knew about this nigga too? And didn't nobody wanna bring it up" he laughed.

" oh you like her. Like you like like her. Damn I would be hurt too if I was you because that dude is like every shitty ass niggas worst enemy" I rolled my eyes and didn't respond.

Throughout the whole night I low key watched them.
She looked happy not as happy as him and I was jealous.
I went in the backyard to smoke with Jason and Rodney.

" I hope you know she know you keep looking hat her" Jason passed me the blunt.
" what you talking about?" I took a pull of the blunt.
" nigga harmoney. Even Kim said something about it to me. You miss her or something?" I passed the blunt to Rodney.

" how  can I miss the girl when we didn't even talk like that" Jason shook his head.
Kim came from inside the house.
" hey baby Jackson had a work emergency so when the party is over can you take Money home?" He shook his head.
" nahh koi gonna take her" he smoked the rest of the blunt and she went inside. I shook my head and went to the guest room.

" no ,no noooo" I heard come from the bathroom. It scared the guck outta me because I thought I was there by myself.

I knocked on the door and harmoney opened the door half way.

" you good" I laughed at how sad she looked.

" no my earring just fell in the sink" she folded her arms. I opened up the door and opened up the cabinet under the sink.

" I can get it back if you want me to. It'll take like five minutes" I looked at the pipe.
" you sure I don't want to stress you out or anything" she looked sad so I had to help her.

" you could never stress me out" I walked out the bathroom and took my shirt off. There was no way I was going to mess it up. Then I grabbed a wrench and went back to the sink.