Out

Harmoney POV

I woke up early like usual. I went downstairs and made some eggs,sausage and toast. There was no doubt in my mind that this baby was koi's especially since the only things I can keep down is shit he likes.

I made my self a plate then ate it while watching love and basketball on Netflix. Koi thought that putting a tv in the kitchen would make him want to actually be in there. To be honest it's just making my ass fat because now I don't have to walk to the tv I can just sit here and stuff my self.

When I was done I packed koi's breakfast up and left it in the microwave. I put the dishes in the sink because he was going to wash them. I went back upstairs and hopped in the shower. I came out, dries off and put my robe on. I didn't feel like putting on clothes. I made up my side of the bed then grabbed a throw blanket so I can stay warm while not messing up the bed. I turned on the tv and koi instantly woke up.

" morning baby" he said pulling me close to him. No matter how street he is this nigga is the biggest baby I know. He always wants to be up under me touching me in some way.

" your food in the microwave" I said pulling out my phone.
" thanks baby. You staying in the house today or you going out?" He sat up and stretched.

" nope my ass has somewhere to be today" I almost forgot I had secret plans with Ashley today. I walked in my closet to find something to wear.

" where you going off to" he leaned on the doorway.

" out nowhere special" I tried to just brush it off because it defeated the purpose if I told him.

" okay, I'm about to hop in the shower. Let me know when you leave" he did what he said and I found an outfit.
Right before I was about to leave I went into the bathroom. This man didn't understand the reason behind a shower curtain so when I walked in I seen his his body automatically.

" bae I'm about to leave" I said walking up to the shower. He put his head out and gave me a kiss.

" call me if anything happen ok" I nodded my head and left. I got in my car and immediately pressed the seat warmers. That was the only thing I liked about my new car. I would of felt bad keeping my old car after quitting  my job. So I gave it back and koi's dad surprised me with a white Benz truck. I really appreciate the car don't get me wrong but this shit is way to big.

I drove to Ashley's house and picked her up.

" do he know anything?" She asked as she got in the car.
" girl no" we laughed. We drove to the mall and went straight to Burberry.
" hey I called earlier and had you guys but a couple things on hold for me" Ashley asked as I looked around on the lady's side.

A few minutes went by and the man Ashley talked to at the desk came out with three bags of clothes. I looked in the bags to make sure everything in them was right.

" yes this is perfect" I said as I looked in the bags. I went to the desk and paid for everything. We then took the bags and went to Neman Marcus. I wanted to get him some belts, a pair of shoes, and a sweat suit.

As I walked around I found everything except the suit.

" girl which one you like?" I showed Ashley the green true religion suit and the blue off white suit.

" damn ... ummm .... do the dark blue one because he already has some shoes to go with it and I don't really know if he has green.

" you right" I took my stuff and Ashley took the stuff she was getting Jason to the counter. I could tell she loved him. Whenever we talked about him she gave a look I never seen kim give. Ashley was in love with him and I was the only person she let know.

" ash you do know one day you gotta tell him right?" I said as we walked to the car.

" tell who what?" I unlocked my trunk and we put al the bags inside.

" now you know who and what I'm talking about" I started my car and she rolled her eyes.

" what are you so scared of? You've know this man for how many years and you scared to tell him you love him. You know him better than anybody else" I really didn't see why she never had anything with him sooner.

" that's exactly why I'm scared to tell him. I know him and I know how he is. Jason gets bored easily and Im gonna kill his ass if he break my heart." She wasn't lying.

" fine but don't wait too long because yo ass is gonna be extra hurt if he pop up with another  girl." She rolled her eyes.

When we got to her house we took all the bags out and started putting the clothes in boxes to wrap them up.

As soon as we sat down to wrap the gifts the doorbell rang. Ashley got yo to see who it was.

" shit, girl grab all the shit and throw it in the closet" I hurried up and did what she said. When we were done throwing the stuff in the closet she opened the door.

" damn what the fuck took you so long?" I heard koi's voice as he walked threw the house.

" never mind I know" he said with a smile coming my way. He gave me a kiss then sat next to me.

" what you doing over here?" I asked because Ashley would of never said we could wrap the gifts if he was coming over.

" that nigga right there" he pointed to Jason that walked in the room with Ashley.

" man don't act like yo ass didn't wanna come over here too. Talking about how you finna eat all her snacks and shit" I laughed at how Jason just put him on blast like that.

" well y'all can't say long we was about to go do something" Ashley Motioned for them to leave.

" like what" koi looked at me.

" none of your damn business kJ now come on" Ashley yelled and koi shook his head. He stood up and him and Jason headed to the door.

" y'all two be on y'all best behavior now" Ashley yelled closing the door behind them.

*******

Koi's pov

I was bored as hell without Harmoney. It was now 11 at night and she wasn't back yet. My phone was ringing like crazy. I looked over at it to see it was mason.

" damn nigga how many times you gotta call me" I laughed.

" you ugly ass don't be answering like that so I gotta blow yo shit up." Mason was the funniest cousin I had.

" what you want man" I asked because he only called me for one thing.

" you tryna slide with me to this kickback tonight? Some shawty invited me and I'm not tryna go by myself" I hesitated because ever since me and Harmoney been together I never went to parties, and if I did Harmoney was always with me.

" hello.. kJ .. nigga yes or no" he broke my train of thought.

" umm yea sure I'll slide but I'm driving my one whip tho" I wasn't going to be waiting on mason if I wanted to go home.

" ok bet imma be outside your spot in about ten minutes and you can just ride behind me" with that he hung up before I could change my mind.

I quickly FaceTimed Harmoney.

" hey baby" she answered the phone still at Ashley's house.

" hey babygirl, I might not be home when you get here" she looked at me funny.

" boy what you talking about? Where you gonna be at then?" She laughed but I knew she didn't find anything funny.

" mason wants me to go with him to some kick back so he doesn't show up alone, since I ain't got shot else to do I told him I'll go with him" I didn't want to lie to her especially since I wasn't planning on doing anything.

" ok baby I might be spending the night over here anyway. Just behave your self" she gave me a look like she was talking about more than just bitches.

" I got you baby girl, don't be stressing yourself and my son out either with Ashley crazy ass" she laughed and with that we hung up.

I seen masons car lights and got ready to leave. I turned the lights off and grabbed my keys. I hopped in my car and followed behind him.