My job

Harmoney POV

I woke up to one of my babies crying. I went in their room to go look and seen it was Bryson. I picked him up and took him back to my room so he wouldn't wake koi up. I didn't even notice koi was gone but when I did I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed him.

" yea" he said sounding mad as hell.

" umm I ain't do nothing to you for you to be talking to me like that" I watched him as he drove.

" my bad baby I just got some stuff to Handel, niggas out here thinking I'm a joke or something. You needed anything?" He looked at the camera finally.

" my boy up! Where ya brother at?" He said with a smile.

" sleep. And nahh I was just seeing where you was and stuff. I think imma take the boys over to your dads house today." His dad keeps asking to see them.

" you can handle all that by yourself? I can send someone to come help you" I could tell he was driving too fast because he kept looking around.

" I got it" I lied but I wanted to try.
" ok well imma be over there in a little bit. Call me if you need anything" he stopped at a red light.

" ok oh and can you pick up some black onesies. The white ones just don't make no sense."'I hated the white ones. They got dirty and stayed stained.

Since Bryson was already up I got him cleaned up and in a Jordan outfit. They had almost every color.

I put him in a baby rocker and took a shower. Before I put my clothes on I went and woke koi up. I tried to keep them both on the same schedule.

I got him cleaned up and into the same outfit as Bryson. I put him in his rocker then put my clothes on. I went to my car and grabbed there car seats. I put them inside and one by one I took them to the car. At this point I was tired but I wasn't gonna sit in this house all day. Lastly I grabbed there bags and headed to koi's dads house.

Twenty minutes later I pulled into the driveway and stopped right by the door.

Koi's dad came out as soon as I parked with a huge smile on his face.

" aww honey I didn't know you were bringing them by yourself, just step back and relax pop pops got it from here." He took both car seats out and walked to the door.

We walked to the living room and he just looked at them.

" that's koi huh? Gotta be I think he took a shit" I almost died laughing.

" actually this is koi, Bryson is the wild one" I took him out the car seat to change him.

" see yo daddy thought you would be the wild one, yes you. What you looking at?" He said in a baby voice while picking up koi.

" speaking of him where's yo daddy at?" I knew the question was for me.

" who knows, he said he was handling something." I sat back because I knew I didn't have to work as hard with the twins as I would at home.

" imma talk to him when he gets here. He's gonna see the bigger picture one day." We talked and hung out for about two hours. I got hungry and went to the kitchen to get my favorite thing in this whole house.

" Now Mis Harmoney I know your not out here sneaking some of my fresh buttered croissants" George said almost scaring the crap out of me.

" George I'm starving" I said taking the best bite out of one of the croissants.

" I make you some nice stake tacos" I loved George.

I sat in the kitchen and scrolled through Instagram. I felt some arms go around my waist, looked back and seen koi.