Babygirl

Koi pov

I made sure I looked good in the mirror. I had on some ripped black jeans, a black wife beater and a black off white hoodie over it.  On my feet I had some bread 11s.

I get in my car and drove over to Harmoney house. It was good that she lived down the street from me. That meant I didn't have to waste much gas and I can really come over whenever I wanted.

I parked in the driveway and walked up to the door. This girl didn't even lock it. I went inside and went upstairs to where I left her. She had on a red crop hoodie and some ripped jeans. She didn't even notice I was in her room. She took out her phone to make a snap.

" girl you not cute" I laughed and laid on her bed. She jumped and then rolled her eyes.

She walked over to her closet and I got a better look at what she was wearing.

" where is the rest of  your  shirt?" I put my phone down.

" on my body!" She yelled from the closet. She came out the closet and sat next to me to put her shoes on.

" baby girl this is not a shirt" I tugged on her crop top.

" boy I'm not changing sooo I don't know what to tell you" I left her alone about it.

We got in my car and I drove to the movies.
" hi what would you be seeing today" the girl on the other side of the glass said. She was cute but I wasn't looking for none of that with Harmoney here.

" that zombie movie that just came out" I took my wallet out waiting for her to tell me the price.
T
" one ticket right?" This girl know damn well she see Harmoney next to me and she gonna ask me some dumb shit like that.

" nahh two for me and my girl" the girl rolled her eyes and gave me the tickets.

We walked to the snacks line.
" so I'm ya girl now huh?" She laughed.

We got into the snack like and the dude behind the counter was checking Harmoney out. She didn't know because she was on instagram.
I put my arm around her and gave him a look.
He looked away and we went to the register. She got what she wanted and we went inside the movies.

Anything that popped out or got shot up made Harmoney jump and it was funny. I liked her being up under me and I liked her holding on to me.

The movie was done and we went back to her house. I'm getting used to coming over here.
We went to her room and she changed her pants. I laid on her bed and turned on her tv.

" you not cold" I asked after seeing her walk out in some Nike shorts.

" no , yo ass not hot" she sat laid on the bed and I turned so my head so it  could be on her stomach. She played in my hair.

" baby girl I'm hungry. You want some Wendy's or somethin" I looked up at her.
" nahh but I got some pasta in the fridge if u want some" I got up and went down stairs. I seen a container of shrimp Alfredo pasta. I grabbed a plate and a fork a dished some out for my self.
By the time I got back upstairs Harmoney was sleeping and she looked cute. I ate my food then laid next to her. I put the covers over us then pulled her close to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I rested my hand on her butt then fell right asleep.

****

I woke up to Harmoneys ass all on my dick. I looked up a little bit and seen her on her phone.

" baby you was just gonna let me sleep all day" I mumbled and she turned around.

" you might of been sleep but your friend down there woke me up" she pointed to my dick which was hard.

" what you expect when it's laying next to someone as fine as you" I didn't even bother fixing it . I just wrapped my arms around her and tried to go back to sleep.

" boy I know you not going back to sleep, I got stuff to do so you need to get yo ass up" she sat up and I got cold as hell.

" what we gotta do today?" I wined.

" I gotta go get my nails done, but some groceries, and then later on go to work." She went in the bathroom and turned the shower on.

" let me get in" I yelled and she closed the door.

I had to pee and I want gonna go look for a bathroom if there was one right there .

I knocked on the door.
" baby I gotta pee!" I yelled threw the door.

" then come pee" I walked in and she was in the shower with the curtain closed. I peed and went to wash my hands. In the mirror I got a glimpse of Harmoney rinsing her self off and damn she looked good.
" baby girl imma bout to head to my spot, call me when you get home" I dried my hands.

" ok lock my door behind you" she yelled and I did just that.

I went home took a shower and took my ass back to sleep. I didn't sleep long because Jason kept blowing my phone up.

" nigga what the fuck do you want" I said threw the phone.

" I need to make a drop and I need some product" I rolled my eyes because this means that I have to get up.
" be here in five minutes or I'm going back to sleep" I hung up the phone and went to my basement. I grew everything in my basement. I knew what Jason usually did drops with and put it together. I went upstairs and put it on my counter.
The doorbell rang right on time and I opened it.
Jason lifted his hand so I can sap him up but I just shook my head and left him hanging.

" oh it's like that now huh" he laughed. I shot him a look and he quickly shut up
" nigga you know better than to put me in yo bullshit. Especially when kim don't know when to shut the fuck up and stay in her place. I was this close to slapping the fuck outta her. She need to watch how she talk to me and stay the fuck away from my house" he nodded.
I gave him the bag and he left. I dapped him up before he left so he knew we were good now.