Fucked up

I went to my closet and decided to wear a basic romper from fashion nova since we were just going to six flags. I also put on some blue white and red jordan's to match and my blue michael khors fanny pack.

just as I was about to do my hair my doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door and seen koi.

" what you doin here" I held the door open and he looked at me up and down while licking his lips.

" damn you not gonna let me in" I could smell his cologne from inside my apartment. I opened the door more and went back upstairs. He followed me.

I went in my bathroom to finish my hair and he even followed me there.

" you know you can sit out there, or down stairs.. what you even doin here?" He sat on a stool I had next to me.

" you wearing that to six flags?" I could see him looking at my ass in the mirror.

" yeah why" I looked at my self in the mirror.

" nothing, but let one nigga try something" he gave me a look like he was serious.
" let them, I'm single" I gave him a wink and heard my phone ringing. Koi answered it before I could.

" ummm I didn't call you" kim said.

" did y'all leave yet?" He said to Kim but was still watching me. I walked over to him and put my hand out for my phone. He shook his head.

" come on koi" I put my hand out and he moved his.
" nahh" he got up and walked into my room.
" aye hurry the fuck up we almost there" Jason yelled threw the phone. Koi hung up the phone and stood up.
" you ready?" He looked in the mirror and checked his self out.

" mmhmm" we left the bathroom and I grabbed my car keys.
" we taking my car" he took my keys and put them back where they were. I didn't feel like arguing so I just went with him.
We went outside and there was a different car than the one that dropped me off yesterday. We got in and headed to six flags.

" so when you gonna let me take you on a date?" He asked as we turned into six flags.

" I don't go on dates with guys that have hoes. Sorry" he knew exactly who I was talking about too.

" I don't have no hoes, you don't know what you talking about" he laughed a little.

" Kayla probably don't think that do she" I mumbled and scrolled threw my phone.

" look Kayla is just an ex that wants me back that's it. Trust me it's nothing more. Just let me take you on one date." He parked the car and waited for an answer.

" alright one date" I said then he unlocked the doors and we got out. Kim and Jason were already in line for the Batman so we just went there. On the way I stoped and bought a poweraid.

" bout time y'all got here" Jason said. His arm was around Kim and they looked good together. I just hoped they last long.

" man shut up" koi said dapping him up.
Since the line was moving slow as shit I sat on the railing.
" let me get some" koi stood in between my legs.
I gave him my drink and he leaned on me.
The line started moving.

" get on my back well move faster" I did what he said and we moved.

" please don't sit on the railing" a ride attendant said pointing at me. Koi shot him a look and I got down.
He sat on  the railing and looked at the dude that told me to get off.

" ain't he tell you not to do that" Kim laughed.
" nahh he told her not to do it he too pussy to say something to me"  he pulled me over to him so I can lean on him instead.

Koi POV

We rode the Batman then walked to some yellow ride Kim wanted to get on.
We got in line and I could hear the group of dudes behind us talking about harmoney ass. Her ass looked good as hell but I didn't want to hear another man say that.

" nigga I would be in them cheeks every night, that's the ass you don't cheat on" a dude said and all his friends agreed. Harmoney turned around and gave them a look.
" I think she want a piece of me" the same dude said. I balled up my fists and I knew Jason had my follow up.
" no" harmoney put her hand on my fist.
" they not worth it" she came closer an I put my arm around her waist.

" oh she got a nigga" he told his friends.
" don't nobody give a fuck" another boy said. I moved harmoney over and turned around because they really had me fucked up.
" fuck you say?" I walked up to them.
" woah relax" one said.
" oh nahh that's kings son... aye Bruh our bad we ain't know that was yo girl" they looked scared but I really didn't give a fuck.
" koi they all ready know what it is so I'm not even gonna mess with them" Jason laughed at them.

" come on" harmoney put her hand on my back and I took a deep breath and walked out of line to cool off.