Girlfriends

****Two months passed***

Harmoney POV

" it's ok pop I like the white" I told koi's dad as I looked at the new gate he got for his house.

" koi thinks the black was better  but that coming from the same man who painted half that house black." He laughed.

I haven't seen the house since he kicked me out and was shocked to hear he changed something.

" speaking of that tomorrow when you get my grand babies y'all two gonna have to do it yourselves because I'm leaving first thing tonight." I rolled my eyes.

" but pop" I wined

" nope you will go to that house at six like usual and get your kids. Y'all gonna have to work something out sooner or later. I can't live my live around y'all." He said as he walked in the house.

I headed home and almost forgot Rios car was in my parking spot. I parked in the spot next to it hoping it didn't belong to someone.

I walked inside and it smelled good as fuck in there.

" money!!!" RJ said running from the kitchen. He was a splitting image of rio the only difference was he had long curly hair that was always done.

" Heyy RJ" I hugged him.

" me and daddy made you dinner. Don't be mad but I got hungry so daddy made me a little plate already." He said with a frown.

" aww it's ok. Hard working boys do get hungry" he started to smile.

" baby you didn't have to do this" I said as I walked into the kitchen to some good food.

" we needed something to do and you deserved it" he kissed me and I smiled.

We sat at the table and started eating.

" money it's so quiet with the babies gone" RJ whispered.

" they'll be back tomorrow" I laughed.

" oooo ooooo don't forget about my party tomorrow. I told the babies they could come but they might get scared. Spider-Man and the hulk is coming I don't want them to get scared" he was so cute.

"How could I forget" I lowkey forgot.

" so you invited the babies but not money ?" Rio laughed

" your girlfriend not mine" he was too cute.

A few hours later RJ was sleep and me and rio were laid up on the couch watching criminal minds.

"I told you they was all in on it" I said.

"Yea yea whatever." He laughed.

" I think me and RJ gonna head home tonight. I don't want him all over the place tomorrow." I nodded as he walked to go get RJ. He picked him up gave me a kiss then headed out.

***

I woke up got my self together and got in my car to get my babies. I tried to turn it on but the motherfucker didn't start. I know it wasn't dead and it was pissing me off.