Plotting

Koi pov

After staying at my dads house for about three hours I started getting hungry.

" bae let's go to zingburger" I said already driving there.
" koi for what" she looked up from her phone.

" baby I'm hungry" I wined and she rolled her eyes. I don't know why she was acting like that because her ass know she gonna eat there too.

I valet parked my car and we went inside the restaurant.

" welcome in! Table for two" a girl at the front asked. I nodded my head. She looked really familiar but I just didn't know from where. We followed her to a table and she so happened to be our waitress.

" do you guys know what your getting or do y'all need some time to think" she only looked at me for answers.

" umm you can give us a minute to look stuff over" Harmoney said looking at the menu.

" in the meantime you can get her an Arnold Palmer and I'll have a strawberry lemonade" we got the same drinks everywhere we went so I might as well get that out the way. The girl nodded her head and walked away.

" baby what you getting?" Harmoney looked at me.

" imma make my own burger and then imma get some loaded fries what you want?" I said pulling out my phone. It kept going off in my pocket and I just had to see what the fuck it was.

Lola: fuck you!!

Lola: one minute you want me next minute you eating out with that hoe🙄

Lola: hope she like the way I taste.

I rolled my eyes at the dumb shit she was sending me. 

" koi are you listening?" Harmoney broke my train of thought.

" I'm yea baby wassup?" I looked at her and put my phone back in my pocket.

" I don't know why but I want this milkshake" she pointed to a milkshake on the menus and it was a chocolate flavor which was weird for Harmoney.

" you sure YOUR gonna drink that" maybe she meant to point to another drink.

" i don't know why but it's sounds good as hell" we knew why but we just didn't say why.

" are y'all ready to order" the girl came back and it clicked. She was lolas friend. I never hung out with them but Lola was always on FaceTime with her when she came over. I just played it off as if I didn't know.

I told her what Harmoney wanted then I told her what I wanted and she went to go put it in.

" baby do you wanna go look for a new place?" I asked.

" a new place for what?" She looked confused.

" for all three of us. Ya know not my place not your place but our place." She smiled and nodded her head.

" but we don't need a big place. It could be the same size as our houses since it is only three of us. We don't need a six bedroom house." She was right.

" so what do you think we need?" I wanted to see was her dream house for us was.

" well you definitely need a place to put them damn cars, we both need a lot of closet space, a backyard, maybe a five bedroom but definitely not six, as much as you be eating we need some space to put all the snacks." When she was done I couldn't believe that was all she wanted. Most girls would have said " marble counter tops, marble floors, diamond chandeliers etc"

" ok ok I can see that but as long as it has shit in there that's easy to clean. Like hardwood floors." She nodded her head to my valid point. Our food came and it looked good like always.

" you gonna call the doctor or do you want me to do it?" I looked at her while she ate her fries.

" it's ok baby I can do it" she laughed.

We ate and on the way home Harmoney fell asleep in the car.

My phone starting ringing nonstop. I looked and seen it was Jason.

" damn nigga wassup?" I answered

" yo I'm about to kill this bitch!" I slowed down just in case I had to change where I was going.

" nigga what you talking about" I tried not to wake Harmoney.

" Kim ass ain't even pregnant! Bitch lies about the whole thing! I swear to god imma kill that bitch when I get home koi!" I quickly turned around and went in the direction to koi's house.

" I know you mad bro but just kick her ass out" I said trying to level his head.

" nigga no and her and her ugly ass friends been plotting on yo ass too. She left her phone in my car and I seen everything." Now I was confused.

" nigga what you mean plotting on me?" I really didn't understand.

" her, them broke bitches from the dinner and that Lola bitch you was fucking on. Yea they all friends. Talking about how they was gonna set us up in this little group chat." Now I was pissed. I completely forgot Harmoney was in the car.

" fuck, ok I'm on the way to yo spot but money in the car sleep" I rubbed my face because I didn't want her in this mess.

" just tell her wassup" he said and I heard a lighter in the background.

" nahh i don't want her in any mess with them hoes, because if they fuck with her as they dead on sight.... give me like 20 minutes. Imma drop her at her spot and come straight over there" once agin I was turning around.

" Ight they ain't here yet but I know they coming over here around that time to talk about some wedding shit" even though he was cheating on her I could tell she hurt him.

" Ight bro imma be over there in a bit" my mood was totally shot.

" Ight" with that I hung up and went to Harmoneys house.
I pulled in her drive way and she was still sleeping.

" baby we home" I said unbuckling her seatbelt. She woke up and we went inside.
" baby let's take a nap" she came over to me and put her head on my chest.

" I'm sorry babygirl but I gotta go help Jason real quick." I rubbed her ass a little.

" you coming back here or you going to your house" she looked up at me.

" girl why you asking me that? I only go to my house to get stuff. Baby I'm always coming back home to you" I kissed her forehead. She went to her bead and laid down. I  walked up to her and gave her a kiss.

" I'll be back" she nodded her head.

I locked her door and left.