Pathetic

Harmoney POV

I woke up laying on koi. Netflix was playing but he was sleep. I had to pee so I went to the bathroom. On my back my phone lit up with a whole bunch of missed calls and text from kim.
Kim🌸: Harmoney!!!!
Kim🌸: girl answer the fucking phone
Kim🌸: it's important

What ever it was seemed important so I sat on the bed and called her back.

" finally damn," she answered the phone and I took a deep breath.

" wassup I was sleep" I seen koi wake up.
" ok but we still have my bachelorette party at your house right?" Koi gave me a look and I rolled my eyes.

" why can't you have it at someone else house like Kesha or something" I sighed.
" are you really trying to mess this up for me! All I want is a party at your house and you can't even do that huh? And now  your laid up with that no good nigga like a hoe." I was confused on who she was talking to.

" ok kim you might of changed a lot but I haven't so please watch who you talking to" I stood up.

" girl I didn't change I got rich and you just got played. The one good dude you had you left for a thug that don't even want you. Pathetic is what you are!" Kim new better than to talk to me crazy. I hung up the phone and put my clothes back on.

" no no no where you think you going" koi came over trying to calm me down but I wasn't trying to hear anything he was saying. I grabbed my keys and he grabbed a shirt. We got in my car and I drove straight to Jason house. I seen Kesha car in the driveway but I wasn't worried about her.

I rang the doorbell and koi just stood there shaking his head.

Kesha came and opened the door.
" girl what you want" I pushed her out of my way and walked in the house. I herd kim in the kitchen and walked right up to her. I slapped the fuck out of her.

" don't ever fucking call me ever agin about anything" she was just stuck on stupid. I would of beat her ass but she was pregnant and Jason never did anything to me so I wasn't going to do his child like that.

" get the fuck off of her" Kesha talked and ran up. I punched her in her face and took all my anger that I had with kim and put it on her. I started to see blood and koi came over and pulled me off of her.

" Ight baby she good she good. Them bitches got the point" he put his arm around me and we walked to my car.

" imma call Jason real quick stay here" he closed my car door and leaned on the outside of my car. I was trying my best to calm down but I was still ready to fight.

I don't know what him and Jason was talking about but he was laughing like it was funny.
He came back inside the car and just looked on his phone. I drove back to his house but didn't get out the car.

" you not coming back inside?" He looked confused.

" no I'm hungry, I need a shower, and I need to change my clothes" he nodded his head.

" can I come over later so we can talk" I nodded my head and he got out the car and went in his house. I went home and did exactly what I told him.

I was currently putting on this blue set from fashion nova. If you can't tell by now that like the only place I shop at. On my way downstairs I blocked Kim's number and deleted keshas. I removed myself from her dumb ass bridesmaids group chat and blocked them on social media. I wanted her out my life as much as possible

I went in the kitchen and started making some baked chicken, rice and barbecue meatballs. I know it's probably a weird combination but I didn't feel like going to the store and I definitely wasn't eating fast food agin.

I went to the living room and turned the tv on. Since I've watched every single bgc episode I figured I should give it a break. Instead I put on a show called pose on Netflix. I dished out myself a plate and sat on the couch and ate. I was almost done but I heard the door open. I looked back to see koi.

" Harmoney you need to lock you damn doors. Someone gonna snatch yo ass up if you keep leaving them open" he locked the door behind him. Me leaving the door unlocked was a habit I really needed to stop.

" my bad but wassup?" He took his shoes off and sat on the next couch next to me. He signaled for me to turn the tv off and I did just that.

" Harmoney what we doing now for real for real because I'm tired of this back and forth thing we got going on. One minute we good next minute we strangers then last night you showed up at my door and I made love to you. Now I'm not tryna start something with you if it's not what you want or if you don't trust me but you gotta let me know now." He was serious but the only part that was stuck in my head was the fact that he made love to me. I knew we made love but I never thought a man like koi would admit something like that.

" I do want something with you but you gotta trust me. If I say me and someone are friends we are just friends. I wouldn't do you like that knowing we together. And you gotta start telling me stuff. No you don't have to tell me every detail but I still wanna know the main parts of what you doing so I know what to expect" he nodded his head.

" I'll do my best but sometimes I'm just not telling you stuff to protect you not to keep secrets or anything. Shit I'll give you the password to everything if you want it" he laughed and I smiled.

" you wanna go somewhere with me" I kinda wanted to finish my show but I might as well get out the house. I nodded my head.
" ok but you gotta change because you can't wear that outside." I laughed and got up. I liked how he was protective but not over protective. I wouldn't wear what I had on outside anyway. I went upstairs and changed my pants to some ripped jeans. On my feet I put on my snake skin blue jordan 11s. I also grabbed my white MK wallet and sprayed my Victoria bombshell perfume. I went downstairs and koi stood in front of the door.

" you ready?" I nodded and we got in his car. I wanted to know where we were going because he was driving his Benz truck and we usually rode in the BMW.

He played music but halfway there the music stopped and his phone rang.

" bae answer that for me he passed me the phone while he switched lanes on the highway.
" hello" I was nervous as hell.
" who's this" a man on the other line asked.
" umm this is Harmoney" I looked at koi because I've never done this before.

" oh Harmoney baby how you doin? This is kings dad... can you ask him if he is still coming?" I looked and koi and he nodded his head.
" he said yea" I said over the phone.

" ok alright tell him I'm waiting on him." With that he hung up the phone.

" we going to your dads house or something?" I put his phone on his lap.
" yea he's having like a dinner get together thing. We just gonna stop by for a few minutes." He gave me back his phone and I just held it.

We got to his dads house and there was like ten cars in the driveway. Some of them were nice and some of them were old and beat up.

We went inside the house and all I heard was music and people talking loud as hell.
" come on" he held my hand and led me to where the people were.

The comment shout out goes toooooo ...
@prettygiirllc   🎉🎉

Don't  forget to COMMENT!!! Let me know what y'all think. Do y'all think Kesha deserved to get beat up??? What y'all this is gonna happen at the dinner??? Is Harmoney wrong for sleeping with koi???