Talked

Harmoney POV

I was laying in kois guest room because I didn't want to be in his room. Like how in the fuck people think you got another girl if your with me everyday. I didn't want to ruin his party but he definitely wasn't getting no pussy from me until he explained his self.

I was on my phone watching YouTube then I seen koi come threw the door.

" baby why you in here for?" I ignored him and kept texting kim.
" hello" he waved his hand and I just looked at him.

" you mad?" I swear sometimes dudes just dumb to be dumb.

" koi go enjoy your party we can talk about it later" I tried to brush it off since it was his birthday.

" Harmoney I don't know those people. I know you"he sat next to me and tried to be cute.

" well it sounds like they know you better than I do" I mumbled under my breath. I could tell he heard me because he gave me a look after I said it then got up off the bed. At this point I didn't want to stay there anymore. I got my stuff and my keys and I left. Koi didn't even notice that I left.

When I got home I took a nice hot shower. I got my clothes out for tomorrow since I was going to work then I got comfy in my bed.

My phone went off and like usual around this time jackson texted me.

Jackson: money they loved you at work today🤗

Me: thanks and thanks agin for helping me

Jackson: any time you know I always got your back.

We texted for about an hour until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I did my hygiene and put on the outfit I took out last night. I went downstairs to warm up an bagel and seen koi sleeping on my couch.

I pushed him and he woke up.

" why you in here? You have a whole house." I pointed to the door and he looked at me crazy.

" yo I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but we're going to talk about it now I'm not playin" I really needed to start locking my doors because niggas not about to be piping up on my couch like this.

" ok so talk because I have to go to work soon" I put my hand on my hip and rolled my eyes.

" you really think I got someone else? How could that even work if I'm with you everyday?" He got closer but I backed up.
" so why yo party guest think other wise? And don't act like you don't know!" I looked him up and down.

" look all I know is what Jason told me" he put his hands up.

" umm hello which was?" He was really starting to piss me off acting slow and shit.

" it's just a rumor but kayla is pregnant and since I was the last person people seen her around with they think it's mine bu-" I couldn't let him finish.

" well is it!?" This went from bad to worse.

" nahh it shouldn't be" was this dude serious.

" the fuck you mean it shouldn't be.. the fact that you don't know for sure is good enough for you to get the fuck out" I walked to the door and opened it.

" baby chill out" who the fuck was playing.

" let's go , I gotta go to work and you got a baby to go find" I really just wanted him out. He walked out looking hurt with an attitude. I'm the one that should have an attitude since he out knocking bitches up.

I calmed down and got ready for work.

When I showed up to work I seen Jackson in my office.

" Harmoney you do know you like 30min late for our meeting right?" He laughed.

" oh shit I'm so sorry jack I got caught up with something can we do it first thing tomorrow?" I completely forgot about Jackson.

" yea that's fine... Harmoney you ok? This is the first time I ever seen you late to anything." He sat on my desk.

" yea I just had something throw me off that's all" I noticed he was wearing the way h I got him while we were together.

" you know you can still talk  to me? We still friends at the end of the day." He moved a strand of hair out of my face.

" I really don't think you wanna know and plus I don't want to talk about it." I tried to brush it off.

" fine I leave it alone. So let's get started on this new project. We worked on work stuff mostly in my office. Since we were  on  the same team working together was easier.

We worked and while doing that he flirted a lot. I dint really flirt back but it sure felt good. He made koi slip right outta my mind.

" alright it looks like we're all done. You wanna catch something to eat? " by instinct I automatically said yes but I quickly wanted to change my answer.

We rode in his car to the closest burger spot and ate inside. We talked about a lot of stuff. Even this I broke up with him recently, it seems like he changed and is way more fun.

" I missed hanging out with you , we should kick this friend thing more often." He licked his lips knowing he was talking about something else.

" maybe we should" I gave him a look.

We talked some more then he drove me to my car.
" let me know when you get home safe" he said as I got out the car then he kissed me on my cheek.

On my drive home I thought about if I just cheated on koi or was it ok since we're low key not together. I mean me and Jackson just went out as friend to grab something to eat. Yes he did kiss me but it was on my cheek. if it was on the lips and koi wouldn't of had a baby on the way I would of felt bad as shit.

******

Comment!!!! Do y'all miss kim?? Do y'all think that's koi's baby?? Did Harmoney cheat or was it just a friend being a friend??