Ashley

Koi pov

" well look who finally showed up" my aunt Jenna yelled. Her eyes quickly shifted to harmoney.

" now who this?" Everyone looked at Harmoney and I knew where this was going but I didn't care.

" this is my girl auntie her name is Harmoney" Harmoney waved and Jenna gave a dry wave back.

" if you don't leave them alone!.... Harmoney it's good to see you agin. This is my family, don't be shy they don't bite" he hugged her and completely ignored me.

I know I seen some of my cousins cars outside so I went to the back yard. Mike was throwing the ball around like usual. Jasper, mason, and Ashley on the other hand were rolling blunts.

" now I know y'all hoes ain't start the session with out me!" They looked over and smiled until they seen Harmoney.

" umm who that" Ashley shot out. Out of all of my cousins she was my favorite and since she was the only girl she was everyone's favorite. She was like our little sister.

" aye man chill. This is my girlfriend Harmoney she cool people or she wouldn't be over here" I sat in the chair and let Harmoney sit on my lap.

" she just mad that her bitch ass boyfriend left her ass" mason laughed. Ashley rolled her eyes.

" nigga he didn't leave me I left him" they argued all the time. She passed me the blunt and I hit it twice. I passed it to jasper.

" where Jason at?" Mason was really trying to be messy. Jason and Ashley had a thing going on ever since we were kids. It was never official or ever said out loud but we all know.

" he busy with his girl right now" we looked at Ashley and mason laughed.

" aww it's ok cuzo we all know you hurt" mason laughed. He was really asking for her to slap the shit outta him.

" anyway ... koi I got a job and I need you to come with me" Ashley might of been the only girl but she was well into the family business. Her dad and my uncle were close and everything I knew how to do she knew as well. Our dads where the only ones that did what they did in the family and everyone else worked a regular job.

" why I gotta come with you"I haven't done a job since Miami and I was kinda getting bored but I still wanted to know why she couldn't do it on her own. Ashley had an advantage in every job she did. Because she was a girl it was easy for her to tease and trick people.

She looked at Harmoney then looked back at me.
I signaled for her to go ahead.
" ok don't tell my dad but I got a job to take down Rodney and I know what your goin to say but I already said yes" Ashley was out of her fucking mind. Rodney wasn't my friend anymore but when he was he wasn't a regular friend. His dad had an empire a little bit smaller than my dads on the other side of town. His family was ruthless. The only reason his family and my family never fought was because of the contract Ashley would break if she killed him.

" Ashley why in the fuck would you take a job like that" she rolled her eyes.
" are you gonna help me or not because we all
Know I'm gonna finish the job." She was right and I was going to help her but I wasn't gonna say in in front of Harmoney.

" man we'll talk about this later but all I know is you better make sure your pops don't even know that I know what the hell you doin." She nodded her head and I moved Harmoney so we both could get up.

" umm here imma be in the car in just a minute" I gave her my keys and waited till she went in the car to say anything. I turned to Ashley and she stood up.

" what exactly do you need me to do?" I folded my arms and she had a smirk.

" ok so basically all you have to do is set up a spot to meet him at since y'all cool and all then BOOM bye bye Rodney." I knew there was more to her plan but I wasn't worried.

" ok fine I'll do it but next time think before you accept deals like that. And you need to think of a plan b just Incase your dad finds out." She nodded her head.

" I'll catch y'all later" I went to the car and seen Harmoney on instagram.
I drove back to her house.
We got inside and went straight to her room. She changed back into her shorts and I jut took my shoes off. For some reason I was tired as hell. So I laid in her bed and she came and laid next to me.
I fell asleep holding her.

HARMONEY POV

I woke up early as shit because I had to go to work. Koi was still in my bed sleeping. I got up took a shower and put on a basic black dress with sleeves since it was cold outside. On my feet I put on my black MK boots and I had my hair down with a part in the middle. I came out my closet and looked at my self in the mirror.

" baby where you off to" koi said in his sleepy voice. I looked over and seen him starting to wake up.

" I gotta go to work in a few minutes." I could tell he wanted me to stay with him but I gotta make my own money so I don't end up stuck like some people.

" what time you get off?" He sat up and started putting his shoes on. I was really hoping he wasn't going to drop me off at work because I'm a big girl and can take my self.

" around 6" I grabbed my black jacket.
" oh ok imma call you later" he stood up kissed my cheek and left.

************

There will be a comment shoutout next chapter so don't forget to comment!!! Let me know what y'all like.. what y'all don't like... what y'all wanna read...