Happy birthday

The next day.

Harmoney was helping me get the smell of ween out my house before my dad came over. She bought a candle to burn in each room and she bought some strong ass room spray from bath and body works. She had it smelling like her house and that's place smelled good.

" baby I'm about to go to Publix's real quick to get some food can you do me a favor and move The red car to your place." I grabbed my truck keys and she grabbed my bmw keys.

She was the only person I left in my house alone and I knew nothing would happen while I was gone. I drove to Publix and went straight to the fried chicken place. I picked up three boxes of chicken and two bags of the Hawaiian rolls. I also picked up a case of water and two different types of soda.

I got in line and was shocked to see Jackson.
" hey you was at that engagement party right? Your name is koi right?" He said as soon as he noticed me.
I nodded my head.

" looks like you having a party or something" he put his groceries on the counter.
"Yea I'm have a little birthday thing" I tried not to be rude since me and him never had an issue.

" cool cool" since he wanted to talk I figured I ask him some dumb questions.

" you and Harmoney still together" I asked knowing the answer.

" nahh we not together but we still text here and there. Ya know to check up on each other and now I see her all the time since we work at the same place." This was al new information to me. I'm with Harmoney all the Time and never saw his name pop up on her phone. I wasn't really mad but I was jealous. I also wanted to know more about this job she got going on.

I went home and seen the car that I told Harmoney to move gone. I grabbed all the bags and went inside my house. My baby had it looking and smelling good in here. When I put the bags on the counter she came out of nowhere with a bag and some balloons. I never had a girl give me anything but pussy so this was a first.
" happy birthday baby" that was the first time she ever called me anything besides boy or koi.
She handed me the bag and I couldn't help but smile.

" now you know you didn't have to get me nothing right" I gave her a kiss.
" boy if you don't open the damn bag" that's the girl I know.
I opened the bag and took the paper out. I seen a box that looked like a shoe box so I had to open it first.

I opened the box and seen a pair of blue off white air forces. Now personally I don't wear bright colors like that but I was still great full for the shoes and they was hard as hell.
I moved on to the next box that was too thin to be shoes. I opened it and it was a all black givenchy hoodie. I liked the hoody way more than the shoes only because it was black.
Finally I moved on to the smallest box in the bag. I opened it and it was empty.
" umm baby this one empty" I put the box upside down.
" I know I'm wearing it" she whispered in my ear. I looked at her and licked my lips. I'm not even going to lie , at first I didn't think babygirl was gonna be this freaked out but damn I loved being wrong.

I picked her up and pushed the gifts she gave me off the counter. I started kissing on her neck and lifting up her sweater. I started to see some red lace lingerie under her sweater and I got excited. Just as I was about to take her sweater off my doorbell went off.

" yo kJ it's ya pops open this hoe up" my dad yelled from outside.
Harmoney pulled her shirt back down and I kinda got mad.

" baby come on he can Waite, if we don't move hell probably think I'm out or something" i wanted that pussy bad but she gave me a look and I rolled my eyes. She quickly picked up the stuff on the floor and I went to get the door.

" happy birthday son!" My dad yelled walking into my house.
" happy birthday nephew!" My uncle patted me on the back and gave me a card with some Hennessy.

" hello miss Harmoney, glad to see you agin" my dad hugged Harmoney and him and my uncle sat in the living room. I put the Hennessy on the counter. I seen Harmoney go upstairs so I followed.

She was in the bathroom fixing her hair so I walked up behind we her and pulled her close to me.

" koi" she laughed.

" baby come on you got me all ready. It's my birthday  come on. Come do something nasty with daddy" she turned around.

" we gonna be nasty just not right now especially with your family literally right under us" she dusted my shirt off and I went downstairs with an attitude.

I seen Jason downstairs sneaking a piece of chicken.
" nigga get the fuck" he got scared as hell and we both laughed.
" aye bro happy birthday" we dapped each other up and he gave me a little bag that probably had a shirt in it. I put it on the counter with the rest of the stuff.

As time went by my dad and uncle left but random people started showing up. Jason told me at the last minute that he posted a birthday bash flyer, now I gotta Waite longer to get my dick wet.

Alone by Jacquees started playing and I pulled Harmoney close to me. She started dancing on me and it felt amazing.

"  you gotta chill or imma take you upstairs" I mumbled in her ear. She smiled and stopped. I went to the kitchen to get us something to drink. On my way back I seen some dude tryna talk to her.

" what yo man got that I don't" he licked his lips as he talked to her.

" aye bruh this one mine she off limits" I put my arm around Harmoney and he looked confused.

" my bad I thought you was with someone else king" he put his hands up. Harmoney shot me a look.

" nahh bruh this my one and only girl" I gave him a look so he could keep on walking. When he walked away Harmoney took my arm off of her and went upstairs. I quickly found Jason.

" yo why the fuck do niggas think I got another girl" Jason knew shit like this misty because he had more friend and the girls he fuck be telling him stuff too.

" dude I told yo ass kayla pregnant" I was confused as fuck.

" what the fuck does that hoe have to do with me. I haven't seen her in like three four months" he shook his head.

" look you the last nigga people seen her with so it look like it's your baby which means niggas probably think that's your shorty and not Harmoney" He laughed but I didn't find nothing funny.