Stay

" nigga look at that thing over there" Jason almost broke his neck to look at the girl that worked at footlockers ass.

" nigga you never learn do you" Rodney laughed but he was also looking at her ass.

" listen kim got a little booty so I can look at bigger ones" Jason sounded dumb as fuck.

" I'm surprised she still with yo cheating ass and that y'all still getting married?" I said as we walked out the store.

" nigga if we break up her ass ain't got no where to go and she ain't gonna have no money. I might cheat on her but I'm not gonna kick her ass out like that." I shook my head.

" umm can't ha ass stay with money?" Rodney always thinking of shit and when was he allowed to call her money?

" hell nahh I don't need her crazy ass fucking up what I got goin on. Leave that bitch where she at. Jason the one who told her to quit her job and move in with him." Jason didn't say nothing.

We walked to the food court and I know for a fact I seen Harmoney at chick fil a.  I walked over there and cut the line.

"  baby girl what u doin at the mall" she turned around with a mug until she realized it was me.

" koi don't be walking up on me like that" she hit my chest.

She was next in line and walked over to the register.
" can I have a large fry and a lemonade" she said then got her card out.

" add a Oreo milkshake and another fry to that" I took out a twenty and handed it to him.

" what you get me?" I tried to look in her Victoria secret bag.

" nothing" she moved the bag. We got our food.

" I gotta Handel some thing but imma see you later." She nodded her head.

" you ain't going no where until you give me a kiss tho" I said and put my hand on her ass.

she gave me a kiss and I gripped her ass. She whipped her lipgloss off my lips and smiled. I let her go and we went our separate ways.

" nigga do kayla know about what the hell you got going on" Rodney said as soon as Harmoney walked away.

" now why the fuck would I need to tell her about Harmoney" I looked at his dumb ass and unlocked my car.

" word on the street she pregnant and last time I checked she used to be fucking you" I shook my head .

" that baby ain't mine and I'm not gonna go find out either" I drove to my dads house.

We walked inside his house and they stood by the door while I walked inside.

" where he at?" I asked Richard. He pointed to his office.

I knocked then walked inside.

" was sup kJ I didn't know u was coming over here" my dad said with a smile and I sat in one of the chairs.

" yea I thought I stop by, Jason and Rodney at the door so I'm not gonna stay long"  he nodded his head.

" heard your business is doing great, almost as good as mine" he laughed. My dad might of been a bad person but he was never a bad dad.

" so what you doing for your birthday this year? I got you something nice" he smiled which made me smiled. He always went out his way for my birthday no matter how old I got or what was going on.

" I don't know maybe  just a chill thing at my house, invite the guys and this girl" he looked up at me.

" what girl? King you got a girl?" This man was funny as hell.

" I mean I like her a lot and dad when I tell you that body look good as hell that body look good." I smiled imagining her body.

" pussy good?" He asked and I knew he was gonna laugh at me.  So I didn't answer.

" so she got you whipped and you didn't even get in the pussy yet... damn.. do she know about us" I shook my head.

" so what she think you do, fight fires or something?" He laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too.

" I don't know what she think but if she don't fuck thing up she'll be there and you'll get to meet her." He nodded his head.

" well I got a job if you want it?" I nodded my head and we talked business for about five minutes.

We said our goodbyes and I went back to my car with Jason and Rodney.

I dropped Rodney home first then Jason.

"Dude you think I should leave kim? I mean I still love her ass but now it's like a sister or maybe a step sister because that shit would be nasty. I just can't be faithful to her ass" if I ever had a daughter I hope she don't find a dude like Jason.

This man does shit like this all the time get a girl, make all of us think he love her then leave her ass.

" Jason you are one dumb nigga , do you know that. You proposed and just threw a whole party for a whole wedding your about to have. Why ain't you leave her ass earlier?" I was really tired of his girl problems.

" because I got her pregnant and I can't let my baby momma go out sad." I said that shit like it was normal.

" oh hell nahh , if u gonna kick her out you better do that shit before she get big and is stuck at yo shit" I laughed.

On my way home I seen a car in Harmoney driveway with Jackson in it. I slowed my car down so they couldn't see me. They were talking in his car then she gave him a hug and went inside. As soon as he drove out the driveway I drove in.

I knocked on her door and she opened it with a smile like she want just with Jackson.

" you was just with that nigga huh?" I shook my head. Her smile went away quick.

" koi what you talking about" she folded her arms.

" Jackson, I just seen him leave yo house. Man, I told you I'm not messing with you if you messing with him. I even asked you if y'all was done and you told me yes" I turned around to leave but she grabbed my arm. I gave her a look and she let me go.

" since you must know i was giving him his stuff back . When I told you we was done I didn't lie." I took a deep breath.

" you gotta start trusting Me if you want this to work" she was right but that was hard for me. I wanted to be mad at her but she grabbed my hand and it all went away.