46

-Will- 2 years ago-

"Take my mind
And take my pain
Like an empty bottle takes the rain."
-Heal By Tom Odell

Warning: May be some trigger scenes

The party in my house is in full swing. The music is extremely loud, the air humid and sticky and hundreds of people have swarmed my house. It is most likely one of the most busiest parties of the year.

I am having fun until Rose turns up with George Johnson. They aren't dating but Cooper told me they have been out together a few times. I think Rose is trying to get up the courage to tell him that she doesn't like him. Or she is enjoying the attention.

It is making me insanely jealous. I have a girl placed on my lap and I'm talking with Ben about some places that we want to visit when we are older. He tells me Ibiza, I tell him anywhere that isn't here.

Tonight feels different somehow, as if I know it is going to be one of my last with my friends. Ben makes his usual jokes, causing the girls to giggle. Brooke glares at him from a distance, looking jealous and fiery. Cooper stands beside me, drinking a beer.

The night drags on and people are starting to leave. I've had enough alcohol now that my head is buzzing and tiredness is lulling me to sleep. Rose has disappeared inside somewhere for a few minutes. Cooper is in the middle of telling us a story about something football related and I get this nagging feeling, like something is wrong.

"Did you see Rose go inside?" I ask Ben but he shrugs, carelessly looking around. I move the girl off my lap, ignoring her complaints as I am suddenly aware again.

"Yeah, I think she is a little drunk. A few people told me that she nearly fell into the pool." Ben tells me as if it is all a joke. I frown and turn towards the house. Only a few straddlers are left.

The tightening in my chest is growing worst and I'm no longer having fun. I'm no longer listening to Cooper. Instead, I stand up and head inside the house. I'm sure they are just fooling around, which causes me to grow jealous but I just want to make sure she is okay.

I check the living room. No one is there. I check the kitchen. No one is there. I search the different rooms and my heart beat speeds up quicker and quicker. I can't get over how fucking scared I am.

Then I try to push open the door to a spare bedroom. I pause. The door is locked. I bang on the door but no answer. Panic rises in me and I just know that Rose is behind this door. I kick open the door and it finally gives way and the door swings open.

Everything happens in slow motion. Rose is lying on the bed, her dress is ripped open and her underwear is half way down her legs. George fucking Johnson stands at the edge of the bed, in the middle of unbuckling his belt. Jealously surges through me as I think that I've just walked in on Rose's first time. But then jealously turns to hot rage and horrid realisation.

Rose is mumbling for George to get off. She is trying to move off the bed and evidently can't. Her eyelids are barely open. George fucking Johnson looks down at her with a wicked grin. Then it finally hits me and I suddenly feel so sick and so dizzy that I stumble back slightly.

"You fucking asshole!" I scream loudly, causing George to stumble back in surprise. Everything turns red. I've always been known for my anger but thinking about what that bastard would have done to her...thinking about his hands on her...thinking about her lying there, trying to get up but can't causes me to feel angrier than I've ever felt.