Part 24

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY 😭. Ive been procrastinating a lot so I fell behind in school and had to take some time off but I'm back now!! ALSO TYSM FOR 7K!!! I honestly never thought this story would be so popular but I guess I just needed to post regularly haha. This is the first FanFic that Ive had going for so long—-most of my other ones end up forgotten or I lose Motivation for them but I truly feel I can keep this one going! I've got loads of ideas for this FanFic so rest assured I won't be ending it anytime soon!

~
~
~
~

After the confrontation, Hugo took Sofia to the nurse where she got her ankle wrapped in bandages while Hugo and Ryan waited outside for her. She luckily didn't sprain it but almost did so she had to be careful with it for the rest of the day. Luckily most of her hardcore classes were done so she didn't have to go home or sit out activities in class.

6th period went by quickly and finally it was time to go home. She decided however, that she wanted to take Blitz home for the day so she got him saddled up while she waited for the carriage to arrive so they could go pick her brother up from school.

She rode Blitz out to the front of the school but no one seemed to mind, in fact it seemed she wasn't the only one riding their horse elsewhere. Wynter was at the front with his mare looking slightly uncomfortable as some random fan girls talked to him and continuously told him how great he was. It was his mare Sofia was worried about though, she seemed even more stressed with the girls getting in her personal space and having no regard for the horses body language signaling she wanted them away from her. Wynter was too stressed himself to notice his horse though.

Worried for the mare, Sofia led Blitz over to Wynter and the girls. "Hey Wynter!" She chirped making it so Blitz got between Wynter and the girls.  At first they looked shocked as if Wynter had never hung out with any girls from his class and then they looked angry when they realized she was purposefully putting distance between them and Wynter.

"Hey!!" One of the girls snapped raising her hand and threatening to slap Blitz's flank but she quickly regretted it when Sofia and Wynter glared at her warningly. She put her arm down glaring back at Sofia but not protesting any further.

"You taking her out somewhere?" Sofia asked, reaching over to scratch his mare behind the ears, she seemed much more relaxed now.

Wynter let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, I like meeting the carriage halfway to my kingdom so I can have some time to myself." The pretty boy confessed. "You?" He asked, noticing she too had her horse with her.

"I wanna take Blitz home for the day so once the carriage gets here I'm gonna go with it to pick up my brother." She explained, from the corner of her eyes she could see the fan girls give up and walk away.

"Popular with the ladies huh?" Sofia teased.

Wynter nodded "Yeah..." his eyes softened as he looked at her, 'unfortunately it seems I'm not with the one I want though...' he thought mentally sighing. He could see it in her eyes, she loved Hugo too much to ever fall in love with another boy, it didn't mean he wouldn't try though.

Now, you might say he's a bad friend for going after his best friends girl but—actually, Yeah no. He admitted he was for doing so. But Wynter had always been slightly resentful towards Hugo. Since they met it seemed any girl he took even partial interest in ended up liking Hugo. However, Hugo was always a nice and caring guy...so why did he want to steal his girl so damn much all of a sudden? Was Sofia just that captivating?