Part 6 🎉

Sofia and Hugo burst into the dining room laughing and startling those who were seated at the table.

"Ha I win!" Sofia giggled twirling around before sitting down at the table.

"Pfft yea right, I obviously let you win." Hugo grinned pulling out a chair and sitting beside Sofia. He rested his head on his hand a soft smile on his face as he admired the spunky princess sitting beside him.

((Ignore that the chairs are different sizes lol also the 2 youngest; prince and princess are sitting on their parents laps :)  ))

((Ignore that the chairs are different sizes lol also the 2 youngest; prince and princess are sitting on their parents laps :) ))

It seemed they were the last to arrive for Dinner, the room fell silent as the two realized everyone was looking at them. They nervously laughed before sitting up straight and quieting down.

"Sorry we're late..." Sofia murmured. "It's nice to see you all! I'm terribly sorry I wasn't able to Welcome you upon arrival I was not informed of your coming until a short while before..." she said apologetically, bowing her head respectfully.

"Don't worry about it Sofia, we don't mind!" Elena said sympathetically.

" Aye Princess!! Don't ye worry about a thing, we heard from your parents you've seemed rather stressed lately, Just Relax and have fun while we're all here!!" King Garrick said comfortingly.

Amber tried to cut in to scold her sister and correct her for what she did wrong but was cut off by Prince Axel and his cheeky remarks.

"Yea Sofia, besides it was much more exhilarating for Hugo since he was just itching to see you again. He refused to talk about it but he was excited to come and see you, isn't that right baby bro." Axel Teased.

Hugo Glared at his brother his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Axel stop it!" He growled.

Sofia blushed at the older Princes Comments "Th-Thank you Everyone." She stammered.

Soon after the servants brought out Dinner, there were all types of foods and they all looked Delicious!!