Part 8

~The next Day~

The next morning Sofia got up earlier than all the others, she made sure not to wake Isabell as she crawled out of bed. She changed into her training clothes and headed out to the garden where she started her morning Jog she had been doing for the past couple of days.

It was about an hour before the castle was buzzing with movement from the castle maids. That was her cue to move on from Cardio exercises to the obstacle course she had built.

She did some quick stretches before proceeding on the course; once done she was sweating and panting. She let herself collapse to the ground her tiredness getting the better of her.
Meanwhile Inside The Castle

Everyone started to wake up, walking out of their rooms dressed and ready for breakfast.

"Have you guys seen Sofia? She wasn't in the room when I woke up." Isabell said worriedly.

"What?! Sof is gone?" Hugo exclaimed.

"We should look for her, maybe she's somewhere in the castle?" Desmond suggested.

"It's not like Sofia to just leave without saying anything..." Clio added.

Amber looked down at the ground, she felt bad about being such a jerk lately and worried about where Sofia might be.

"Don't worry Sofia is fine." James said Dismissively.

"How can you say that?! You're sister is missing!" Hugo shouted defensively.

"No she isn't, she's been going out every morning this week." James said.

"Wait, what?" Amber asked, confused.

"Yea, she's been going out and working out every morning." James explained. "She's probably been up for around 2 hours now."

Hugo let out a sigh of relief, he was glad Sofia wasn't actually missing. "Why is she working out so much?" He asked.

"Yea she looks in great shape to me" Clio added.

"Sometimes it's nice to be prepared!" Isa cut in. "Me and Elena do Fencing practice with the guards all the time!"

"True, Sofia's always been the type to conquer any challenge." Desmond said.

Amber and James knew that wasn't quite the reason—-but it wasn't their place to announce Sofia's transfer.

"I can take you to her if you'd like." James offered.

Everyone agreed and so James led them all down to the garden where they found Sofia Laying on the ground breathing heavily.

"Sofia!! Are you okay?!" Hugo asked running over in a panic.

Sofia sat up, "oh hey Hugo!" She said still catching her breath. "Yup! I'm fine, just tired."

Isabell was the next to come over, "you really shouldn't overwork yourself yknow, take your time!"

"Mmm thing is, I only have tomorrow left to train...I really don't want to be a burden to anyone on Monday"