Part 7

That Night everyone separated into 3 groups. Isabell and Sofia slept in Sofia's room tinkering with Isabells inventions and trying to put aside the whole Marriage thing for the night. Amber and Clio slept in Ambers Room admiring Ambers Tiara collection. Lastly, Hugo, James, and Desmond shared James' room; the boys were trying to convince Hugo to tell them who he chose.

With Sofia and Isabell

"Aaaaand done!" Isabell chirped wiping grease off her cheek and throwing a wrench over her shoulder so it landed in her leather satchel.

Sofia crouched down beside her looking at the trinket, "what is it?" She asked.

"You'll see!" Isabell said proudly. She winded the trinket and it started working! She looked around her eyes resting on a bunny who was munching on a carrot near the terrace.

"Hey Sofia can I borrow your rabbit real quick?" She asked, pointing at Clover.

"Umm sure I guess." Sofia said tilting her head a little confused.

Isabell picked up Clover making him drop his carrot, "h-hey now! My carrot!! Hey wait—-what are you doing?" He panicked.

Sofia giggled, "oh clover..." she whispered to herself.

Isabell put Clover on top of the trinket and a ton of tools popped out; it started washing clover, then groomed him and even wrapped a small Green bow around his neck! Afterwards it gave him a couple of blueberries which he gladly took before returning to his carrots.

Isabell giggled happily "it worked!!"

Sofia clapped her hands excitedly "that was amazing Isabell!! It groomed clover so quickly!!"

"Thanks Sofia! This is only a Beta...I was hoping to use it for the Jaquins!!" She explained.

"Oooh I'm sure they'd love it! How is Skylar? I haven't seen him since Elenas coronation!!" Sofia asked.

"He's doing amazing!! He's actually a Father now!!" Isabell squealed.

"No way!! Skylar?!" Sofia asked shocked.

"I know right?! We expected it from him the least to be honest. His Mate is so pretty though!!" Isabell clasped her hands together. "It was so romantic when they first met!!"

"Oooh tell me more!!" Sofia giggled.

With Amber and Clio

"Woah!! Your Tiaras are so pretty Amber!!" Clio praised.

"Yes I know!!" Amber chirped.

Clio frowned, she found Amber sort of boring now...she hadn't really changed much since they were in RFA...back then she LOVED to hang around Amber but...she wasn't really into Tiaras and all that frilly stuff anymore.

"So umm...who did you chose?" Clio asked taking her scroll in her hand and staring at it blankly.

"Oh umm...I chose Desmond." She said putting down a Tiara she was holding.

Clio looked at her shocked. "Desmond?! You like Des?!" She asked.

Amber nodded "well I mean—-he's really sweet..." Amber started. "He's also a really smart guy.."

"I get that, it's just I didn't think he was really your uh type" Clio explained. "I thought you'd choose someone like Hugo to be honest"

"Oh dear heavens no!! He wasn't even on my list but if he was I would never choose him! Honestly I don't know why we liked him so much back at RFA.." Amber said dismissively. "Besides him and Sofia really have something special going on, I'm sure he chose her back there."

Clio smiled, perhaps Amber wasn't all that bad after all. "I think you and Desmond have a great connection too Amber." She said softly.

Amber smiled back at her, "thanks Clio, I really hope so." She said longingly.

With The Boys 😎🤚🏻

"Come on Hugo just tell us!!" James begged.

"Yea who'd you choose?!" Desmond joined in.

"I already told you, No!!" Hugo said laying down on the bed his back facing them.

"Come onnnnnn I wanna know who you chose over Sofia!!" James said accusingly.

Hugo stiffened. 'Chose someone else over Sofia? Never.' He sat up and walked out of the room looking over his shoulder with a smirk. "Who said I'd choose anyone over Sof?"

James and Desmond's eyes widened with shock. "So you chose my sister?!" James asked.

Hugo shrugged, "i don't know. Did I?" He said raising an eyebrow before turning around and disappearing down the hallway.

"Well now I'm not sure." James said puffing up his cheeks and crossing his arms frustratedly.

———————————————————————————

Hugo made his way back down to the Gardens where he sat down admiring the stars. He heard a familiar giggle; he turned around and looked up to see Sofia and Isabell playing around with Sofia's Rabbit on the Balcony.

He smiled as he lovingly watched the girl he loved so dearly laugh her heart out with her friend. He loved seeing her smile, he never ever wanted to see her hurt again.

He snapped out of his trance as he noticed Isabell turning to point at him, he quickly looked away his cheeks burning up. 'Damnit she caught me staring!'

He sighed and smiled down at the ground the image of Sofia laughing Joyously, popping up in his mind. He wanted to keep that memory of her forever. She was always so beautiful when she smiled so cheerfully.

"Hugo? What are you doing down here?" He turned around and to his surprise saw his Father and Brother.

"Oh um— I just" he started

"He was admiring his future wife whose up on the balcony clearly." Axel teased.

"I-I wasn't—-She isn't—-" Hugo stammered his face flushing uncontrollably.

"Chill baby bro, I already know you picked her. It's so obvious you too like each other. Besides Dad let me in on it." Axel grinned.

"Dad!!" Hugo groaned.

"Sorry champ" King Garrick laughed.

"So have you told her?" Axel asked

"Told her what?" Hugo crossed his arms and tilted his head like a curious puppy, raising an eye brow once again.

"That you chose her obviously." Axel answered.

"What?! I can't tell her that!!" Hugo exclaimed his face heating up even more.

"Why not?" His Father asked.

"W-well I mean—-It's too soon! We just got reunited after all these years—-what if she doesn't like me back? What if she chooses someone else? It'd be really awkward—-" Hugo worried.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Is my baby brother feeling insecure?" Axel asked.

Hugo frowned and nodded slowly.

Axel sighed. "Look baby bro, the last time you felt that way, who helped you out?"

Hugo thought about it for a second. "Sof..."

Axel nodded "exactly! And things worked out just fine! Even if she doesn't return your feelings she's always going to be there for you so there's no harm in telling her how you feel. Though to be fair I have a feeling she'll give you the answer you want." Axel said winking at his younger brother.

Hugo smiled, "thanks Axel...I'll think about it." He said.