Part 26

Soon after her morning chat with her brother, Isa arrived on the royal ship of Avalor followed by a single body guard—it was a boy, around their age maybe a year or two older at most. He had crimson colored hair and emerald green eyes, looking to be around 6'1–he seemed physically well built and could surely be confused for a prince for his looks rivaled those of princes like Hugo James or Wynter even. His skin had a soft creamy look to it—and the closer they came the more distinct his features seemed. He had long eyelashes to compliment his eyes—he was indeed very handsome, but also very pretty.

 He had long eyelashes to compliment his eyes—he was indeed very handsome, but also very pretty

"Good Morning Sofia!" Isa chirped, curtsying.

"Good Morning Isa, good morning mr uhh..."Sofia said turning to the guard.

He looked surprised at first, but he quickly smiled charmingly bowing politely while planting a hand on his chest. "Good Morning princess, my name is Luke Alvez." He said.

"It's nice to meet you!" Sofia chirped curtsying to them both, she caught a glimpse of her brother eyeing the guard from nearby a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "So...Is this your date to the ball?" Sofia asked raising her hand to her chin while raising a brow.

"N-No—I uh don't have a date." Isa huffed slightly flustered at Sofia's comment.

Sofia giggled quickly glancing in the direction her brother was in to see him fuming with discontent. "Well, if you'd follow me this way, Amber will be meeting us in the dressing room to get ready for the ball." She said beginning to lead them into the castle.

"Amber? Is she still Y'know...?" Isa started.

"What?" Sofia asked confused as they continued to walk.

"Y'know...being all Selfish and prissy about you changing schools and all..." Isa finished.

Sofia stopped in the middle of the hallway, it hadn't been too long since they had their fight but it did feel like an eternity. "I haven't really talked to her much recently..." She confessed, "I've been a bit busy with the new school and stuff."

Isa nodded understandingly "Ah okay."

They finally made it to the dressing rooms where Luke was made to wait outside—obviously. They entered to see Amber already dressed in her gown—the tailor was adding a few finishing touches to her hair and makeup but she looked gorgeous overall. Her dress was star themed—fitting really since Amber adored the stars.

 Her dress was star themed—fitting really since Amber adored the stars