Part 5 ✨

Skdjfiidifi sorry it's been a while!! I wanna thank everyone for the support tho 🥺 I've been busy with School and other fanfics but imma try to Update more often!!

———————————————————————————

Sofia and Hugo made their way to the Garden Pond both smiling happily at each others company. Sofia stopped and looked around a smirk on her face. "Not here let's go somewhere more private!" She giggled.

Hugo blushed 'why would they need privacy?!' He just nodded and went along with her as she pulled him away deeper into the garden. It felt like they were entering a maze until they reached a hidden gate. "This way!" She led him through the gate to a secluded area. It was her secret garden!!

"Woah it's beautiful Sof!" He said turning to her only to be mesmerized by her shining blue eyes illuminated by the moon.

"I haven't been here in a while...I've been so busy with school and everything..." Sofia sighed. She brightened up once she turned to a nearby pond that had water trickling into it from a small waterfall.

She chanted an incantation and the pond froze; the moonlight illuminating the ice. Again she chanted and both their shoes became Ice Dancing Skates.

"Impressive as always" Hugo said dreamily not realizing he said it out loud as he looked at Sofia with great admiration.

Sofia was a bit taken aback, her face becoming a Scarlet red as her eyes widened. "U-um thank you." She stuttered a bit embarrassed.

Hugo's eyes widened and he too started blushing, "w-wait Did I—-?" He started not finishing as Sofia nodded with a sheepish smile.

Sofia giggled walking confidently onto the ice and skating around; she hadn't done this in a long time but she hadn't forgotten how to do it. She gracefully danced around readying herself for a flip.

Hugo watched her as she confidently glided around the ice—-then he noticed she wasn't exactly in the right position for the flips and would most likely fall. He ran onto the ice as she left the ground and started her flips.

1...2...3...she went for the landing but lost her balance, "w-woah!" She braced herself for impact only to be met by Hugo's strong arms catching her before she fell just like he did back at RFA all those years ago.

"Are you okay Sof?!" Hugo asked worriedly carefully putting her down but not taking his arms off from around her.

Sofia nodded catching her breath while clutching onto Hugo almost scared to let go. "Y-yea I'm fine J-just a bit r-rusty.." she said embarrassed, her confidence faltering.

Hugo softly cupped Sofia's chin in his hand making her look up at him. "Hey it's alright. Let's try again, you're a fast learner so you'll get it quickly!" He encouraged with a soft smile.

Sofia slowly pulled away from him, "okay!" She said determined.

Hugo held out his hand for her to take, "come, I won't let go." He said smiling charmingly.

Sofia gently placed her hand in his, her heart bursting as he gently closed it over Hers and started leading her around the frozen pond.

Both smiled happily as they skated around for a few mins getting used to the feel of the ice under their feet.

"Do you remember our performance from RFA?" He asked, his lush green eyes boring into her diamond colored ones.

She nodded "I could never forget it!" She chirped wistfully.

"Alright on the count of 3?" He raised an eye brow waiting for her approval.

Sofia bit her lip tearing away from his gaze and looking at the ground nervously. She wasn't sure she was ready, she had to admit she was a bit scared she'd mess up and embarrass herself——what if she cracked under the pressure and forgot what to do next?!

Hugo gave Sofia's hand a comforting Squeeze "It's alright, you can do this. I'll be beside you the whole time." He said confidently.

Sofia looked back up at him her eyes shimmering. "Promise?" She asked worriedly.

He nodded. "I promise Sof."

Sofia let out a sigh and slowly let go of his hand, Hers immediately being met with seemingly cold air. She yearned to be back in his embrace where she felt warm and safe.

"Okay...on the count of three." Hugo repeated getting ready but keeping an eye on Sofia knowing she was a bit nervous.

"Three....two....one!" He shouted.

They started their ice routine both dancing gracefully and in sync. Dancing beside Hugo Sofia seemed a lot more confident and happy. They both left the ground and performed the same four flips they did back in RFA.

They both landed on the ice skidding to a halt and laughing now in each others arms. "That was so much fun!!" Sofia chirped excitedly. "I haven't had this much fun in so long!!" She sighed. Her school was so uptight she never really had time for herself anymore.

Sofia and Hugo's stomachs both growled at the same time. They both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I think we should go back inside and eat now." Hugo laughed grabbing Sofia's hand in his.

Sofia nodded and the two made their way off the pond; as soon as they stepped off the ice the pond returned to its normal state and their skates once again returned to being their regular shoes.

"Race Ya!" Sofia giggled getting a head start and running out of the Garden.

"Hey that's not fair!!" Hugo yelled after her a huge grin on his face as he ran after her.

Both laughed joyously as they tried to stop each other from beating each other to the kitchen. They felt like they were still little kids back at RFA playing games and having fun adventures together. Being reunited was the best thing that could've happened to either of them.

To Be Continued