THANK YOU!!!!

Enjoy a picture of me bawling my eyes out as I write this.
I don't know where to start.
I started All I see last year, during the pandemic because I needed an outlet.

All I see gave me that, and you guys made my dreams come true. I did not expect the book to reach more than 100 reads but today it's at 108k and it blows my mind everyday to see how much love and appreciation you guys showered on this book. I truly don't think I deserve it and I love you guys so much, you're the closest thing to my heart. I appreciate it, I am so, so grateful.

I'm not going to bore you with the details but just know that I did not have a pleasant high school experience, some bitches really tried me and made the last two years hell for me, I hope they are rotting in their lives now, but yeah. Writing was an escape. Still is.
I was in a bad mental health, suicidal to an extent and I needed All I see to remain sane. I come from a very loving family and I'm very privileged. But I also come from an Indian family so let's just say I've broken dreams because my father thought journalism won't pay well. I love my dad, I know he wants the best for me, but most days I wake up wishing what it'd be like to not study Computer science engineering and do something I wanted.

All I see gave me the outlet. I'm glad to tell you I'm in a much, much better position than I was last year, I've some amazing friends and I like what I am studying, even if it is not what I wanted initially. I understand that I'm one of the few lucky ones to understand so.

Now, before you guys stop reading this blabbering, let me share the good news!

Amore. May 15th.

If I could count on my hands the number of mistakes I've made my whole life, I'd have to be a weird sea creature or something with more than ten hands because I've made a lot of them. When Taylor Swift said 'bridges burn, I never learn, at least I did one thing right', I felt it, because the only thing in my life that I didn't absolutely fuck up was getting into the college I did, even if it ruined my relationship with Dad. And I'd be damned if I let some leather jacket wearing, reckless street racer, platinum blonde jerk who doesn't understand the concept of an outer exterior, ruin it. Even if he makes me see sparks fly.

There is not a parallel universe in which I wouldn't be grateful for my grandma and the shit she has to put up with; I'd go to ends of the world for her, and I do what I have to do. My junkie mom would have to sell my kidneys before I let her get near Nana or my little brother. I'd do everything in power to keep them safe, even if it means putting my own life out on the line. And as much as I love having people all around me I am not going to let some daddy's girl with satin ribbons in her hair, with an obsession with pastels, cross the thin line between friends and lovers. Even if she made my heart stop, quoting Emily Brontë at me, like no one before. I cannot afford to have that line skewered.

-------------- -------------- -------------- -----------

I know I know, I've done the bad dad trope enough already, but something about writing it is so *chef's kiss*. I promise this is the last, I promise.

Ellie and Logan's story will be something I've always wanted to write- a cliche bad boy novel. It'll be very much personal to me, so keep the negative comments at bay. Amore is a story which I will write, after breaking a huge chunk of me to put in the story. It's personal, it's a dream. Amore will be for the love I always read about, but I know I can never have in real life. Amore will be for the fairytale, for the book-worthy love. Amore will be for the dreamers.

Amore will be edited, so I probably won't be able to upload every Saturday but when I do upload, which will be on a Saturday, it'll be worth it, I promise. But you guys won't forget the characters like it happened with you in All I see lmaoo, I'll plot it nicely. On that note, maybe it's time for a reread huh?

All I see is unedited, and I caused a lot of plot holes, I know. I'm not going to make that mistake with Amore. It's outlined and it'll be edited. I'll edit All I see too but not now.

Some of you have been here with me since the absolute beginning when the probably didn't have 200+ reads ( cue AtaraMirella36945 Democritus-Dawn   therhythminmysoul  wildfiremockingjay. ) you guys are the real Og's

Some of you started later and picked it right up and have showered this book with so much love I'll be forever grateful. (Brooke, it's time you link your fanfiction here)

Follow me so you can get the update for the release of Amore, lest you should forget, but I'll be publishing the first chapter on May 15th.
I love you guys so much and reading your comments everyday has pretty much made my year and I'll be forever be grateful to you for joining #teamaaron but I think you need to board the Logan ship soon enough ;)

Hopefully we'll go through this amazing journey in Amore too! Stay safe, happy and never stop reading.

With all my love, Sutanuka ❤️

Oh oh also, instagram: angstyherondale612
Revamping this into a bookstagram from tomorrow, so hit me up for recs, which are not wattpad books and let me know if I should read any! Wattpad book recs welcome too :)

I love you guys!!