5: DAD FRIEND AND SEX MACHINE

Aaron

There's a town not far from here, called Dogtown. It is allegedly a haunted place; people left this town in the 1800s and never came back. I don't know the exact distance from here, so I turn around and grab my phone and start googling the distance. Eight hours. Well, it isn't far but it isn't close either. Maybe I can convince Logan to hit it this weekend with me.

I sigh and look at the neon red digits on the wall in front of me. It reads five-thirty.

I wonder what people think about when they wake up. Do they think about the endless possibilities of this human life, or just the possibilities of the next day? I like to think about a world, far from here, kind of a parallel universe, an alternate universe. I think about the world where magic happens and fiction is reality. I think about the never-ending love I will have for some people in that world. I think about the love that will never break my heart.

I also think about, how once, Turkeys were worshipped like God.

But what I don't think about is my best friend fucking a girl so good, she screams her throat out, for the whole night, like the house is on fire. Maybe the house is actually on fire and I am the only one stuck inside with her, but that doesn't explain her 'OH MY GODs' or her screaming Will's name like it's the last thing she will ever say.

I wake up groggily with a pounding headache and rub my eyes. I look out the window and it's still dark. I hear another groan and I hop out of the bed. The whole floor seems to vibrate under their impact, and I am afraid they might break the whole house.

I pass their room and hear a shriek that makes me jump out of my own skin. Jesus! If Will's actually that good, Logan and I might have to ask for tips from him. I walk down the stairs to see Logan chugging down orange juice directly from the bottle at an alarming speed.

"Care to leave some for us, princess?" I mock.

Logan looks red-eyed and annoyed, "I didn't sleep the whole night."

"Tell me something, is he really that good, or is she just faking it?" I wonder, aloud.

"We might just have to see it for ourselves."

"After last night, I will very happily let Will do it to me, in hopes of learning his art."

A loud crash erupts from the floor above, followed by fits of giggling, "Guess someone's going all fifty shades up there." I smirk.

"I have been hearing weird sounds all night, BDSM can do bodily damage, ya know?"

One of our roommates and best friend, Will came home last night with a skinny brunette in his arms and his tongue already inside her throat, which is hardly a surprise. Will comes home with a new girl, every day. None of them are as loud as her; over the years, Logan and I have had our fair share of screamers, but if this one can create such a ruckus from a closed room, I don't even want to know what it sounds like in front of me.

I start wondering what Alexis is like in bed, and I have to derail my mental train of thoughts which leads to nowhere before it goes too far to stop.

But Logan doesn't let that happen, "What's going on between you and Alexis?"

"I wish something was, but nothing." I flash him one of my signature smiles and he rolls his eyes and starts pulling out a pan and a spatula.

"What are you making?"

"Omelette. Chop the tomatoes."

I do as I am told because defying cook Logan is something I never want to do. He is the only one among us who makes edible food -Will and I cook worse than a bunch of monkeys, something about proportions that don't enter our head- so if we anger him, or refuse to help him, or not do whatever he says, we won't have food for that night. He uses the captain card to extremes.

He's the Dad friend of us all.

"So, there's really nothing?" Logan, an edge of curiosity in his voice.

"Look, she is super hot and super feisty and drop-dead beautiful and so very smart, and don't even get me started on what those dark lipsticks she wears does to a man's fully functioning brain," I wink at him, "but she's also a lot more trouble than I would like."

"You like her," Logan concludes.

"I just told you why I don't"

"No, you said why you wouldn't want to like her, but it's very obvious you like her."

Logan is a psychology major, so most of the time, he is uttering priestly advice and I want to tape his mouth shut because of how accurate he is. Most of the time.

"She hates me."

"Why did you ask her?"

"Because no one else would do it like she would. Anger Dad." I pass him the chopped tomatoes and peppers.

"Did she agree to it yet?"

I sigh, "No. She's going to give me a really hard time."

"Don't force her, and do not. I repeat, do not, even remotely, for one second, think, about trying to get in her pants."

"Retract your claws, tiger." I grin, "And I am obviously not going to force her for the date, I am going to ask her two more times before I call it off. Hopefully, she will agree."

He passes me a stern look and I smirk.

"I won't get in her pants, Scout's honor."

"El will kill you if you fuck her best friend and then leave her." Logan flips the omelette on the pan and I am stunned by the perfection of it.

"I think Lexie will rip me apart herself if I ever do that." I snort and Logan bursts out laughing, shaking his head.

"You definitely like her." Logan shakes his head at me.

"She's different," I admit.

"She sees you as more than a handsome hockey player, trying to get in your bed."

"She sees me as nothing more than a sex machine," I add.

"I thought you liked being called a sex machine."

I flip him off and start taking out plates from the cupboard.

"She challenges you."

"Oh wow. Hadn't figured that one out." I say dryly.

Logan isn't wrong. But then again, when is he?

"All I am saying is that you like how she makes you chase her. You love the thrill."

"Hell yeah, I do! Any guy would be stupid to not like that. Bonus points for how smoking she really is." I grunt.

Lexie might get on my nerves and push every single one of my buttons and drive me insane, but I am still attracted to her. A little part of me always has been, ever since I saw her. She is feisty and hot-blooded and aggressive and a whole other dimension of trouble, but she's also stunning and kind and lively and generous.

"Uh oh you've got a crush," Logan says in a sing-song voice and I hurl a packet of chips, kept on the table, at him.

"Who's got a crush on whom?"

Logan and I whip our heads at the same time, to see a skinny brunette standing at the base of the stairs. Her hair is a disheveled and tangled mess and her lips are red and swollen. The first two buttons of her dress are open and the rest of it, is a crumpled mess. She would be hot, if my mind wasn't already occupied by someone else's swollen lips.

"No one." I reply calmly.

She shrugs and sashays up to the front door, her hair flipping with the movement.

"Later, Boys." She winks. Blows a kiss. Walks out through the door.

"She was definitely faking it." Logan voices out my thoughts.

"Tell me about it."

_______________________________________

Hey! Hope you enjoyed it, leave a vote and a comment, please! :)