CHAPTER 11

Hey guys, I can't believe we reached over 3k+ reads! *screaming*

None of it would have happened if not for you and I will be forever grateful to you for it. For someone who didn't even expect 10 reads on this book, 3k+ is a dream come true.  Thank you for staying with me through this and for supporting this book; it means the world to me.

A big thank you especially to  @ishika_granger @mlanMhanty  @Democritus-Dawn KaylaSilverOfficial @Goalzxo @juhidutta16 @BlackHyacinth36945 @therhythminmysoul  
Izzy_180 AaliyahIrani for being with me from the very first chapter.

The only way I thought I could repay you is through this book, so I am very sorry for the long-ass next two chapters.

You guys are the real MVPs. Love you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron

"So I just came here to tell you guys that I won't be spending the night with you," Sam informs us, with a toothy grin plastered on his face.

"Oh, my" Hunter feigns hurt, "how will we ever survive the night without you, my Lord?"

"Show off" I shake my head at Sam and gulp down half the drink sitting in front of me. It's dark red in color – courtesy of our dearest Ellie who insisted that everyone should drink this. It tastes fruity and light, even though it looks like pure blood.

"You're just jealous that I have a girl on my arms, and you don't." Sam shoots back.

I bite my cheek to refrain from telling them who needs the sex when you got the smile. But I humor him anyway, "I could have any girl I want here."

"Oh yeah?" Hunter gleams, "yet you don't have any even though you scored the maximum."

Today's day is a rip-roaring success of my hockey career because we absolutely smashed it. Yale was at a complete loss against our blowing hits and consecutive goals, because of yours truly. And the cherry on top? Alexis Forte cheering me on. I swear her screams added an extra layer of fire to the already brimming adrenaline that was coursing through my veins. I make a mental note to ask Ellie to drag her to every game from now on.

"That's because I don't want to." I take another sip of my blood drink, and I am not going to lie, it is addictive.

"Sam make a bet!" Will hollers beside me and I groan.

"I swear you have terrific ideas!" Logan pats my back and throws his head back and laughs.

We are currently at Pentacles, which is the only college appropriate club in town, and by college appropriate, I mean it has all three- amazing music, amazing food, and amazing lay.

Since we won, the whole club is filled with Hockey players and their fans and the club is jam-packed. We were lucky enough to find a booth because most of the people I see have standing room only.

Even though Pentacles is absolutely magical for a club, it is also majorly a hockey club. The football guys rarely ever come here; they prefer to get it on at their places without any authority figure jumping at their throats and it's probably why shit gets wild there.

Me? I am happy anywhere as long as it's not my home. I do not want to clean up beer bottles and empty condom wrappers in the morning all the while nursing a head-splitting hangover.