7: MATTE BABY AND BDSM DREAMS

Alexis

"You seriously don't know the five sense organs of the Human body?"

I squirm under Aaron's gaze and mutter a no. I watch my reflection in the mirror behind Aaron and something is terribly wrong. My hair is sleek and pristine and pin-straight, I am wearing a bubble gum lip gloss and a low cut top of the same colour which is showing ample amount of cleavage.

"So you need to be punished blondie or how will you learn?" Aaron pulls out his belt and his eyes are glinting.

"Okay Sir." I giggle and turn towards him, getting on my hand and knees.

There's a loud bang from the door and it sounds like someone is belting out the lyrics to Chase Atlantic's Tidal Wave.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Aaron says, and pushes up my skirt, "Damn baby, you really do need to be punished more."

Aaron whips his belt smack on my butt and I wake up with a jolt.

It was a dream.

No, cut that. 

It was a stupid, morbid, and scary nightmare. I turn around to find my phone ringing on the bedside table. Tidal wave is my ringtone. I hastily pick up the phone, still panting from my nightmare.

"Hello?" my voice is shaky and comes out rough and harsh.

"Lex? Are you okay?"

"I am fine El," definitely not. I am still breathing heavily.

"Are you sure? You sound very out of breath, but in a good way."

"I had a..." I mull over what just happened, "weird dream."

Ellie snorts, "Was it a sex dream?"

My breath catches in my throat and Ellie takes the silence as an agreement.

"You were having a sex dream?!." Ellie whisper screams at me.

Kind of? "Genius, I was having a nightmare. You have sex dreams about Logan, I don't even have a sex dream partner!"

"Oh, babe. I don't need the dreams when I can have the reality."

"Gross." Having a weird BDSM dream about Aaron is enough to get me sleepless nights for weeks, I don't need to add Ellie and Logan's behind the scenes too.

"Anyway I called to say I will be spending the night at Logan's."

"Oh reaaaally, Einstein?" I rely, dryly, "It's one in the morning but thanks for letting me know because there's no way I would have figured that out myself."

"Shut up and check your call logs. Aaron says he called you now but you didn't pick up."

"Good Lord, not again. I'll see to that. Bye and don't get too kinky."

"Only if you promise not to dream about us. Bye!"

I hang up and take a breath. I look at myself in the wall length mirror in the room, the same one featured in my dreams. I have some nerve telling Ellie not to be kinky, when I am having sex dreams about Aaron Richards, which includes BDSM. I am beyond disgusted with myself. He is showing up in my dreams!

I have unofficially contracted the Aaron disease. My mind is starting to get corrupted. I cringe when I think about what I was wearing; a bubble gum pink top and skirt, with lip gloss. As if I would ever give up my lipsticks for some shimmery sticky liquid.

I am matte all the way, baby.

I take deep breaths and check my call logs, and sure enough, there are three missed calls from Aaron. What could have been so important that he had to call thrice?

I call back and he picks up on the fifth ring, "Hmmm?"

"Can't you take the hint? If someone's not picking up at One in the morning, it means they are fast asleep!"

"Lexie? Is that you?" I hear a shuffling, "God what time is it?"

His voice sounds croaky and rough and deep and all the things an ideal sleepy voice should sound like; it sends a tingle down my core and I suddenly remember his glinting green eyes from the dream. Good Lord, the disease is having its effect.

"It's one in the morning, sunshine, wakey wakey." I say sweetly.

"I called you around midnight, which college student sleeps by then?" his voice is still sleepy and for once, in my entire freaking life, when I am completely sober, I can say that he sounds extremely adorable.

"You sound adorable," I say before I smack my head against the wall, realizing I just voiced my thoughts out.

"Did you just call me adorable, Lexie?" I can hear his smug smile.

"I did not mean it."

"You did."

"Did not."

"Did."

"Not."

"Did and thank you Lexieee." Aaron draws out my name and besides myself, I chuckle.

"Why'd you call?" I ask, changing the topic.

"Did you think about the deal?"

"I thought I gave you an answer." I sit on the bed and all I can think about, is my Biology midterm.

"So you're saying, there's nothing I can do?" Aaron sounds incredulous.

I think about a bit and then say, "Actually," I close my eyes and get it all over with at once, "Ineedyourhelpwithsomething."

"Slow down, slow down, what?" I can hear the excitement in his voice and I backpedal.

"Nothing, my answer is still no," I say, timidly.

"Bullshit. You said something about help. Spill it." He sounds stern and clear and I almost give in for a second.

"My answer is no, Richie."

 I am having sex dreams about Aaron, just by thinking about the tutoring sessions and his family events. I don't even want to consider the reality of what will happen if I actually agree to it. But on the other hand, I really need a tutor or I will definitely fail.

I can feel my resolve crumbling as I hear him say, "You work at Bookers, right? I am coming there tomorrow and we are talking about it. I need you and it's very obvious you need me too. I definitely heard something about needing my help," His voice loses the authoritarian tone and his flirty demeanor is up, "Do you agree, beautiful?"

I can hear the smile radiating from his side of the phone and I look up in the mirror to see that I have been smiling for a while now too.

My. Heart. Flutters.

Jesus, my end is near.

"Fine, I will meet you tomorrow."

"Whatever it is, I will do it." Aaron pleads.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I hope you enjoyed it, and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment! :)

Also, some of you have been asking me to put up related songs in every chapter, so I would really like your suggestions. Please understand that I won't be able to use every single one of your's suggestions or have a related song in every chapter.

Nevertheless, let me know down below about the songs you think would suit the story!