3

Abi's POV
I woke up and my head was thumping, my body was aching so badly, I didn't know what else to do other than cry, I asked for a nurse. I felt someone holding my hand, he left to find a nurse.

The nurse was so lovely, she told me what happened and gave me some painkillers and some toast because I hadn't eaten. I turned around to a man that I didn't recognise but he somehow looked familiar sat on the chair.

Noticing my confused look, he introduced himself as Tobi Brown, and told me that he was at the scene of the accident. I had a real lightbulb moment, in which I remembered exactly who he was. But the first response I could think of was to cry, god I must've looked like an absolute idiot to him. 'Sorry' I mumbled under my breath. To which he took my hand and replied 'hey now there's no need to apologise, you've done nothing wrong. It must be very confusing for you, I'm here, also I bought lots of snacks for you!' He whipped out a big shopping bag full of sweets, biscuits and delicious snacks. I felt so overwhelmed that i just ended up laughing.

I felt so physically and mentally drained, my eyes started drooping, I felt Tobi stroke my hair which felt so soothing, eventually I fell asleep, holding his hand. I was woken up by a nurse who had come in to give me my painkillers and she advised Tobi that visiting hours were nearly over.

Although I didn't know him exactly, it was nice having his company and I'll definitely miss him:( Almost as if he read my mind, Tobi wrote down his phone number and he reassured me that he would definitely come and visit me again soon. I smiled at this idea, we said our goodbyes and before he left he kissed me on the forehead.

Let me know what you guys think so far!!