24

I woke up again at 1.30, Tobi was still asleep, I tried to wiggle out of bed without waking him but I failed. He tightened his grip on my waist, I turned to face him, 'good afternoon' I said kissing his forehead. He smiled, his eyes fluttered.
'what time would you like to go to the temple?' he asked

'can we leave soon, if you're not too tired? I want to get there before it gets too busy!'

'yes of course! man today's early morning had done me in'

I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek 'i told you that you should've rested instead of waking up early'

'don't lie Abi, I know you enjoyed the company as much as I did'

I chuckled 'you're not wrong, you definitely made it less painful ahah'

I got up to get dressed. I went to my wardrobe and picked out my white and green saree. I went into the bathroom and put on the blouse, I pleated the bottom and tucked it in, then I draped it around my body, adjusting it and pinning it into place. I opened the drawers in my bathroom and rummaged around to find a set of gold bangles, I slid them on my wrist and then put on my favourite gold earrings and a matching necklace. I walked out to see Tobi now sat up, he looked up at me smiling.

 I walked out to see Tobi now sat up, he looked up at me smiling

(for reference this is what she was wearing)

'wow, abi you look amazing... damn i'm speechless' he said looking at me

i felt my face flush, 'thank you' i smiled at him. He got up and kissed me.

'you're perfect abi'

'oh stop it you' i gently pushed him, smiling.

The car journey didn't take too long, we drove with a comfortable silence, he held my hand whilst driving, I loved it.

Once we had arrived, Tobi took my hand. 'hey are you sure you want me in there, won't people be staring at us'

'yes, i want you there Tobi!! It shouldn't take too long, and if people stare, we'll let them stare, they clearly have nothing better to do'

We walked into the temple hand in hand and walked up to the priest, who did his special prayers and gave us a basket of fruits as 'prashadam' which is basically just fruits that have been blessed. We walked around the temple, hand in hand and i noticed a lot of judgemental looks but i ignored them, I loved Tobi and that's all that mattered. We put our shoes on and walked to the car. I checked my watch, it read 4.05 Tobi was on the phone with Simon, I stood next to the passenger side door, waiting for him to finish.

'hey abs what time did you tell everybody to come at'

'oh i think i said 5'

'oops well pretty much everyone is there now, but it's fine they're gonna go and wait at Harry's'

I checked the chat and looked up to Tobi and i giggled 'oops i may have accidentally put 4 like a doughnut'. he chuckled at me. We made our way back. I broke the silence 'hey did you like your first temple trip?'