18

The sun shone through the blinds, i could feel tobi's hand holding my waist. I smiled, thinking about yesterday. I touched his hand without thinking, i felt him shuffle a little. I turned around to face him, 'morning sleepyhead'

'morning' he said, his morning voice released the butterflies. He pulled me closer and repeatedly kissed me all over my face. I pulled away giggling. I placed my head on his chest and we laid there for a while, i sat there appreciating everything i had, especially with tobi.

He rolled out of bed shirtless, he caught me staring at his abs 'you like what you see huh? he said with a smirk.

'maybeeee' replied

'come on, let's go make breakfast' he said, dragging me out of bed.

he pulled me out of the room and grabbed a chair for me to sit on whilst he cooked a full english breakfast. I stood up and hugged him from behind, he turned around and kissed my forehead. 'foods nearly ready' he said smiling.

After eating the yummy breakfast, me and tobi went and sat on the balcony. He had a swinging egg chair, I was cautious of both of us sitting on it, so i stood next to it. Suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap, i squealed unable to control myself. I looked up into his eyes, wondering how i got so lucky, he stared back and i suddenly started giggling.

'what are you laughing at' he said whilst joining in

'i dunno i just find you cute hehe'

he pulled me up onto his lap properly and wrapped his arm around my waist. We sat there watching the busy london roads.

'I've got to go to a sidemen shoot at 1, would you like to come along with me?' he asked

'i don't think so, i'm probably going to stay behind if you don't mind. i want to pack so i can get out of your hair' i said smiling

'yeah sure, and you stay as long as you need to, don't feel bad'

'you've done more than enough for me tobi!!'

we sat there holding each other, until he had to get ready.

'sooo i should be back in a few hours, i shall see you soon' he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

'byeeee see you soon'

I decided that I wanted to make some muffins for tobi, as a small thank you for putting up with me for over two months. He had all the ingredients so I decided to make banana and chocolate chip muffins. He even had muffins cases which was a big win! After mixing everything up and pouring the mixture into the cases, I washed everything up and put it all back in their respective places. I placed the muffins into the oven and then began packing my clothes and my belongings. I might have even accidentally packed one or two of tobi's hoodies oops.

Straight after I zipped up my packed bag, the timer went off for the muffins. They smelled and looked delicious, I thought i should wait before tobi got back to try one. Until tobi got home, i played my music from the speaker and just vibed, whilst tidying up a bit. I then sat down on the sofa, and ended up taking a nap, i was woken up by Tobi opening the door.

'heyyy, how was the shoot?' i asked, getting up to give him a hug.

'it's was good thanks, i had so much fun. something smells good, what is that?'

'i made you some muffins, as a little thank you for being so accommodating and supportive the past two and a bit months'

'you shouldn't have abi, thank you though, can i try one'

'of course' i took his hand and gave him a muffin from the table. I read his face as he took a bite, his eyes lit up. 'mmmhmm these are delicious abi.' we both went and sat on the sofa and enjoyed each other's company.

We ended up leaving for my flat, tobi insisted on carrying my duffel bag. I linked arms with him and we made our way to my flat, it was a very short walk and as soon as I entered my flat, idk what i felt but there was a lot of emotions. 'it feels weird to be back you know, i haven't been here in ages, do you want a drink or anything tobes?'

'can i just get a water please?'

'yeah of course! also what do you wanna do for dinner? shall we order in?'

'yuuup sounds good, i'll take a look' I gave him a glass of water and collapsed next to him, putting my legs on top of his legs. 'hmm i really fancy a Chinese, do you mind?'

'yeah sure!'

'calm, here you go, you order what you want'

I then turned the TV on, and wanted a nice easy watch so i put on some pokemon. We ate together and soon after tobi said he needed to leave soon because he had to stream.

'it's gonna be weird not having you nearby tobes' i said suddenly feeling sad

'i knoww, it's going to be strange going back'

we pulled each other into a hug and stood there for a few minutes. 'i'll definitely see you soon ofc abi, we're literally only 5 mins away from each other' tobi said chuckling.

After he left, i sighed, i hadn't been alone in my own flat for two months and boy it definitely felt weird being alone, tonight was going to be interesting.