31

*time skip two weeks*

Tobi and I were going away together today. We decided to keep it local and we stayed in central london. On Friday, we got to the hotel at 6 and got ready to go on a dinner date.

'how fancy is the restaurant tobes? what are you gonna wear?'

'umm it is quite fancy, I'm gonna wear a nice shirt and some trousers'

'ahh okay, I shall quickly get ready now'

I walked out of the bathroom, wearing a black dress that just came over my knees, it hugged all the right places and I paired this with a gold chain and small dainty gold earrings. I looked up to see tobi wearing a black roll neck top, with a blazer and trousers. I fixed his blazer collar and looked at him

'damn you scrub up well' i said with a smirk

'you're not looking too bad yourself girl' he smiled at me.

We walked down to the entrance of the hotel and started to make our way to the restaurant. We went to a fancy Italian restaurant, where Tobi had booked us a little table, tucked away in the corner, right next to the window, we were quite high up so we could see the sun starting to set between the buildings. He pulled the chair out for me and gestured for me to sit down, an uncontrollable smile broke out on my face.

'this is perfect, thank you'

The date consisted of gentle conversations about everything going on and lots of jokes. Tobi ordered a pepperoni pizza and I ordered a carbonara with a side of garlic bread. We ate together, I stole a slice of his pizza, because it looked amazing and he took a few mouthfuls of my carbonara. I looked up and smiled at him, he looked up and made eye contact  smiling back. We finished off with some mocktails and he got the bill and went to pay, to which I objected.

'Tobi, no i will pay or we will at least split the bill, there's no way you're paying'

'no Abi, i'll pay'

'you know i love a bit of free food, but absolutely not Tobi'

'Abiiii I would like to pay for you, okay?'

'Tobi, nope stop being such a gentleman' i said whilst smiling at him

'fineee i guess we shall split the bill' he threw his hands up in a surrender whilst giggling

After leaving the restaurant, we started to walk back to the hotel, when I suggested we got a cable car, just to see the view. He smiled and said that it was a perfect idea. We walked hand in hand through the streets of london and started to make our way to Emirates.

We got onto the cable car and he shuffled up next to me, I placed my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on my head, I played with his hands, the moment was amazing, we sat there admiring the panoramic views ahead of us. When the view and the moment felt perfect, I lifted my head from his shoulder and cupped my hands around his face 'you're perfect' I whispered, I then leant in and kissed him. The moment lasted a while, it was a slow and passionate kiss, until we broke off because i couldn't stop smiling. We both looked at each other, with a grin on our faces and we then looked out of the window, all the lights in the buildings shone brightly against the dark sky, it was a full moon today and it shone brightly in the sky. I leant my head back on his shoulder, wrapping my arm around his arm, feeling a sense of calmness that just washed over me. He squeezed my thigh, sending butterflies throughout my whole body.

Tonight was perfect, we ended up walking around London, just talking about everything and nothing at the same time.