33

The next few weeks just dragged, I just feel so alone nowadays. I can't blame Tobi, it's not his fault, he's been so busy with work and filming, even when we are together, it's just not the same, he's so distant and as selfish as it sounds, I hate it. I knew this would happen, this is what happens when you attach yourself to one person. I began to worry that I had done something to push Tobi away, so I decided to text him.

Me: Hey Tobes, haven't seen you properly in a while, do you wanna meet up and get some dinner?

After a few minutes of waiting, he replied.

Tobi: Hii sorry I can't, i've got filming at 6, maybe soon?

I sighed feeling hopeless and got ready to leave for the hospital. I wasn't in the mood to talk to or look after any patients today, but I did sign up for it so i've gotta do it.

Going into the hospital actually helped to relieve my mind, i guess it was better than sitting at home pitying myself. Anyways, on my way home, I thought about it and I decided to just pop into Tobi's just for a little while and see if he was okay. I had one of his spare keys so I just let myself in. 'Tobi' I called out to him 'are you in?'. He wasn't in the living room, so I checked his bedroom and there he was editing a video, he turned around to face me, he looked so burnt out.

'hey, you look tired did you sleep at all?' i went to give him a hug

'I'm fine, i just need to get this done.' he replied bluntly.

'Tobi, you don't look well, you need rest. Have you eaten? shall I make you food or a cup of tea or anything?'

'I said I'm fine Abi. I don't need anything.' He snapped at me.

I sighed and walked out of his room. I ended up making him some tea and took him some biscuits.

'here I made you this, please just look after yourself Tobi, see you later' I turned around and walked out, knowing that he didn't want me there.

I made my way back to my flat, feeling deflated. I collapsed on the sofa and just laid there. I received a call from Calfreezy who was inviting everyone over for food and drinks. I texted freya and talia.

me: hiii are you guys going to cal's? xxx

talia: i will if you guys do xx

freya: sameee xx

me: so i'll take that as a yes then😂xx

freya: yessss xxx

I smiled and decided to get ready. I wore black wide legged trousers and paired this with a cropped lilac sweater. I kept my makeup simple and just put my hair in a low ponytail. I heard a knock on the door, I opened it to Freya and Talia stood there. Freya was stood in front so I hugged her, holding her tight. I didn't even realise it was happening until Freya let go but I was sobbing into the shoulder. I couldn't help it, it just felt so good to cry.