Chapter 32

Patricia's POV

Daniel and I were stuck in a long passionate kiss for a while after the girls had left. I missed those tender lips so much. I looked into his eyes deeply as we stopped for air.

"I love you," I cuddled close to him as he caressed my cheek.

"I love you too," I felt his hand slip to my thigh, and I felt chills.

"I want you...so bad right now," I say as I stroke his chest.

"I know...but we have to wait until you're better,"

"I know...but I am craving you. I haven't had any in a while," I say. He looks me deeply in the eyes, and we kiss again. Our tongues wrestled and fought as we both held eachother tightly. I needed him. But I knew I had to wait.

"I can't wait to hurry up and get out of here,"

"Yeah," Soon Ari was awake and was looking at us both. I smiled at her and she giggled happily. I was so thrilled that I was going to still be here for my baby girl. I really thought I wasn't going to make it. But thank God I did.

"Well baby girl...now that Ari's awake. What would you like to do now?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know. I can't leave the hospital or my bed,"

"How about we watch Blue's Clues?" Arianna smiled.

"That works for me," He placed the DVD into the DVD player I had in my room, and we watched the first half of the first season.

"I can't believe how smart she is for an 11 month old,"

"Yeah. She has that intelligance level like me. I can't believe her birthday is almost a month away. March 17, 2014. The year has gone by so fast," I say looking on as my little girl looked at the TV.

"Speaking of special holidays...here you are," He handed me a huge box of chocolate, and an amazing bouquet of flowers.

"Oh baby," I smiled.

"Happy Valentines day," He kissed my lips.

"But I didn't have time to get you anything,"

"You did get me something. You being here with Ari and I is the best present I could have ever asked for," I blushed with a huge smile, and cuddled closer to him. Arianna was sitting in my lap, and cuddled closer to my chest.

"I love you honey. With all my heart and soul. I don't know what I would do without you by my side," he said. stroking my hair behind my ears.

"I love you too. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have Ari nor have the happiness I have when I'm with you...I don't know where my life would be without you or my daughter," I kissed his cheek, and lay my head on his chest. We stayecd there a moment until my phone rang, and I sawit was Diane.

"Hey D. How are you?" I asked with sympathy in my voice.

"I...I could be better Pat. How are you?"

"I'm fine. A little winded and tired, but overal, better than I was," I say

"That's good to hear, and it's good to hear from you. Listen I need you to do something for me ok?"

"Sure D, anything,"

"Can you tell Terry I love him?"

"Diane you can do tht, he and he girls are on their way there now," there was a pause, then she finally spoke.

"Goodbye Pat...thank you for everything you've done for me,"

"You're welcome...Diane what's wrong?"I asked with concern.